Getting a new phone this week....

Golden Balls

...and I'm torn between two.

Nokia N95 8GB and Samsung Tocco.

Internet usage is important to me.

Any pros and/or cons for the two phones above to make my decision easier?

I have one of these. Had since November last year. Brilliant phone with loads of features and big display. Only downside is that battery life isn`t the best (though better than the N95) but as long as you are aware of this and make allowances then its not a problem.

I have one of these. Had since November last year. Brilliant phone with loads of features and big display. Only downside is that battery life isn`t the best (though better than the N95) but as long as you are aware of this and make allowances then its not a problem.

I have heard this but I have 100s of nokia chargers so I'll make sure I have one at work and I'll be fine.

Quick phone?

I have heard this but I have 100s of nokia chargers so I'll make sure I have one at work and I'll be fine.

Quick phone?[/quote]

Oh Yes. I think the battery lasts a couple of days when charged (depending on use obviously) but I have car charger and tend to put on there when driving to keep it topped up. It`s a great phone.

• 13 years later...

How many have Nokia now? Me I have a Blackberry! 

I presume most have an iPhone or a Samsung? The ones with Samsung are the type of peeps who say ‘I will never get an iPhone’ because it is some kind of evil, just like the COVID vaccine is now? Crazy’s 😝 

27 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

How many have Nokia now? Me I have a Blackberry! 

I presume most have an iPhone or a Samsung? The ones with Samsung are the type of peeps who say ‘I will never get an iPhone’ because it is some kind of evil, just like the COVID vaccine is now? Crazy’s 😝 

I had a couple of iPhones once. Never again. I can’t stand having to use iTunes for any access and I refuse to have that silly connector.

1 hour ago, Dr Who? said:

No, I have a Samsung because I know iPhones are overpriced crap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

My iPhones are always “free” with upgrades so do not notice how stupidly priced they are. 

They may have been free, but they are still iPhones. 😉

Many years ago at work I received a 'Customer Satisfaction' call from Microsoft. One of the questions was 'What is the best thing about the Windows operating system ?". I replied, "That it lets me overwrite it with Unix".

• Like 1