Great Lewis Vid

Saint Paul C

• 2 weeks later...

Great video. Great driver. Just a shame that he wasn't racing 20 odd years ago when F1 was at it's peak. Drivers had balls in those days and it was soooo exciting. The whole thing's just 'too nice' for a driver like LH now days.

That's why he's not liked.

I can't wait for this season. I think the new car config's are going to see a few of the big names struggle when all their driver aids are taken away. It could all be turned on it's head this year. The 'real drivers' will shine I reckon.

I just think that although Lewis is young he show's the traits of a real driver, someone who really understands how to extract the best from whatever he's driving. The other people that spring to mind with this sort of ability are Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Loeb (Loeb is an absolute legend!)

I'm really looking forward to seeing Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel battle it out for the Championship for the next few years to come. They to me are the real stand-out drivers on the grid.