Celebrities who are tossers....

Edmonton Saint

Watching the England match currently and a close up of that awful man Ray Clemence took me back 20 years to when Ray upset me when I was a boy of 14.

Studio 10 in Hayle was the scene, some minor footballing celebrities had gathered for a autograph sessions. We are talking the likes of Phil Thompson, Mike Hooper, Ray Clemence and John Scales... As I said minor celebrities, me and my friend were not really interested in any autographs and were just milling around, when I hear someone shout at me to get out of the " ****ing" way because someone wants to take his photo, this someone was Ray Clemence, I think I went bright red after someone of his stature shouted at me, and at the moment all the eyes of the world were on me, so all I could do was shuffle sheepishly off sight, muttering profusely under my breath. However I did vow that day, that one day I would have my revenge on Ray Clemence........

Anyone else met " Celebrities" who have turned out to be absolute ******s?

On another note, a couple of years ago I had the pleasure of a night out with Mark Owen(of take that fame) and he was one of the nicest blokes I had ever met, so there are some decent ones out there too....

Minnie Driver was so up herself it was untrue.

Hank Azaria,from the Simpsons was a blast,as was Mathew perry from Friends.

Simon Le Bon was very accomodating,showed me around his yacht,Drum England,just prior to doing the whitbread round the world race.

Could mention others,but that is just name dropping.;)

Tim Westwood is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met. You just have to put up with his mannerisms.

DJ Sammy was pretty cool too. And the Indie band The Dead 60's where top lads.

As for tossers....... Willie Carson and his harem at Soton Airport where utterly arrogant.

Tim Westwood is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met. You just have to put up with his mannerisms.

As for tossers....... Willie Carson and his harem at Soton Airport where utterly arrogant.

You met DJ Sammy??

You lucky bastard - did you try & **** her?

Minnie Driver was so up herself it was untrue.

Hank Azaria,from the Simpsons was a blast,as was Mathew perry from Friends.

Simon Le Bon was very accomodating,showed me around his yacht,Drum England,just prior to doing the whitbread round the world race.

Could mention others,but that is just name dropping.;)

Blimey, that's about 1989-90. Must have been shortly before Drum's keel fell off. Not the best of manufactured boats was Drum. I think Le Bon resurrected it though, so good on him. The keel hasn't fallen off since. ;)

Blimey, that's about 1989-90. Must have been shortly before Drum's keel fell off. Not the best of manufactured boats was Drum. I think Le Bon resurrected it though, so good on him. The keel hasn't fallen off since. ;)

The keel fell off during the Fastnet race,just prior to the Whibread race,i think.

He was Staying at the hotel i worked at as a chef in Gosport at the time.

Hectic time,i was doing buffets at times like 4am and all sorts of wierd times, just after the boats arrived back at Camper and Nicholsons boat yard .

Espirit d'equipe (sp) the French boat won it if i recall,they sailed in the harbour with a blow up doll on attached to the wheel.

I maanaged to pilfer the Tri-colour of the back.

I've had a drink with Kris Marshall who also lives in Windsor, a few years ago when he was in My Family. Didn't chat with him which is a shame, as he's a naturally funny guy. Girls were all over him, lucky sonofagun.

My sister met Goldfrapp when she performed at Thorpe Park a couple of years ago (my sister was in HR there). Apparently she was incredibly stuck up and demanding.

Willie Carson as in ex jockey???...and a harem?, beggars belief!!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Met Jack Charlton and some of the 'boro players in a lift. All I can say was he was one of the most foul mouthed ignorant bastards you could wish (not) to meet.

Met Rick Wakeman in a lift in the South Hants Hospital. The lift was stuck about a foot above the floor when the doors opened. Rick helped lift my old Mum's wheelchair out onto the floor. We thanked him, and I just about stopped myself from whistling Roundabout as we walked away.

A fine ordinary bloke.

Tbh, I've never met a famous person who wasn't ok. Not met many though.

Robert Fripp (King Crimson) he is nothing like a rock star.I supose as he is in his 50's makes a difference.

The woman from Cuckoo Waltz and in Doctors, met her at a party and all she did was talk about her bed.A very smart looking lady in her day and still keeps herself together for the older man.

Charlene Spitari (Texas )came into my business and I didnt recognise her.She was really nice and friendly and I didnt realise it was her to some time later.Ive sold things to Madonna and hubby but did not meet her but did go to her estate between Salisbury and Blandford.

Danny la Rue was another.

Lee Bradbury bt I odnt think he counts

Me and my younger brother spotted Damon Hill in the paddock at the British Touring Car Championship at Donnington Park earlier this year. He was talking outside of a team awning about the new Superleague GP series (like F1 with footy teams), so we waited patiently aside for him to finish his conversation as we didn't want to be rude and butt in. Waited about half an hour for him, with a race programme and a pen ready for him to sign his autograph, and another bloke with his 5 year old kid was waiting too.

When he said his goodbyes to the guys he was talking with, my bro asked for a minute to sign the programme and he just ignored him and walked away.

dsc01383pd8.jpg

Childhood heroes - don't meet them.

The flipside is we got Tom Onslow-Cole's autograph and he was a great, approachable guy, and since then my brother has him as his favourite driver. A simple act of kindness has made him another fan.

Ronnie Corbett told me to F*** off when I asked for his autograph when they

were filming a scene for his hilarious sitcom 'Sorry' down at Hiltingbury lakes.

One day, little man, one day!!!

Did his screen dad say 'language Timothy'.

Comedy genius from the four-eyed midget boring talentless one from the 2 ronnies.

A friend of mine took Mitchell and Webb to the Mayflower in his taxi. When it was time to pay up he said '5.35, that's numberwang'. The stuck-up duo weren't too impressed with his attempt at humour.

Fred Dineage may be a skate, but he's a nice bloke.

Princess Diana didn't look too happy when I tried to take her photograph in a tunnel in Paris. I'd even given her driver a bottle of scotch to slow down for me.

I've just checked and this is definitely the lounge and not the muppet show!!! This comment is about as funny as a kick in the ********! If you had ever really met, and talked with, her you would not have posted such crap as she was a very lovely lady!

But as for tossers.... I met Ian Rush (in his prime) and an up-and-coming (had made a few sub appearances for the 'pool) Robbie Fowler in The Cavern Club in Liverpool many years ago. What a complete and utter pair of knob-ends they were.

Tom Clancy is a very intelligent and funny guy, for a Yank!

Oh, and one other I have to mention, Sir Alf Ramsey. I sat opposite him on the train from Eastliegh up to Waterloo when I was about 8 years old. He spent nearly the entire journey talking to a star struck little boy about England and Saints. A true gentleman, and very much a Saint!

But as for tossers.... I met Ian Rush (in his prime) and an up-and-coming (had made a few sub appearances for the 'pool) Robbie Fowler in The Cavern Club in Liverpool many years ago. What a complete and utter pair of knob-ends they were.

I met Robbie Fowler a few times and if you had ever really met, and talked with him you would not have posted such crap as he is a very lovely man!

My mate was told to "F*ck off" by Bob Carolgees when he was a nipper when he asked him where Spit the Dog was.

Mainly WSB and Moto GP riders, Valentino Rossi was a sound guy, I bumped into him in an Italian in London....good guy, he was on his tod so seemed to enjoy the company (sounds sad like).

James Toseland is another guy who his awsome after meeting him at the Chris Jones dinner.

As for tossers, Troy Bayliss can be, seems to have a chip on his shoulder....

I also met some bloke from Emmedale, he's still in it apprently.....I swear he was trying to come onto me.....

Billy Bremner told me to **** off at Post House. Just said Hi Billy!!

Ron Atkinson told my mate to **** off at Shereton Hotel Brussels....later on that night (loads of Belgian Beer) we told him he was a ****!

Bobby Charlton same hotel, complete gentleman.

Anita Harris? remember her? she kissed me when I was about 7!

I was on a red funnel ferry years ago on the last night oc Cowes week..i was about 13..

I was pouring the rest of my can of cole over the edge when the women next to me said..

"dont get any of that on me you little sh1t"

it was Pam St Clement AKA Pat Butcher....

my response was..."shut it butcher you fat ****"

I met Robbie Fowler a few times and if you had ever really met, and talked with him you would not have posted such crap as he is a very lovely man!

My mate was told to "F*ck off" by Bob Carolgees when he was a nipper when he asked him where Spit the Dog was.

Well, maybe he had grown up a bit when you met him. As I said, this was when he was about 18. Maybe he was just trying to show off in front of Rush? I don't know, but he was certainly a tosser on the occasion that I met him. Not crap, merely the opinion of myself and all the others who were there at the time as well.

Met Jim Kerr - Simple Minds lead singer, in Glasgow about 5/6 years ago.

I came out of a meeting, onto the street and he walked past. Trotted after him and got his autograph, then stood chatting on the street for about 10 mins. Genuinely nice bloke.

Trained with a few of the contestants from 'The Contender: Muay Thai' just after it has finished. A couple were real tossers....though you wouldn't tell them!