Southampton IFC vs QPR IFC

Summers

Us vs Moneybags IFC

Who's in?

I am, Am classed as ''on holiday'' from work, so i'm up for a ''Jan F'ing Mingbats'' if a few others are, I'm including Lungs and Dan Ridout among those as the're good for a **** up!

Also, The lazt bastards that haven't paid Steve for Worldnet, SORT IT OUT!

Don't remember QPR cheating last year?

They did ruin us about 5-1 if i remember though?

4-1, if I remember rightly, Scott and I were clean through 3 or 4 times between us only to be cynically hacked down by one of their centre-backs safe in the knowledge that as it's only a friendly, they won't get sent off.

They were also a bunch of whinging tossers.

4-1, if I remember rightly, Scott and I were clean through 3 or 4 times between us only to be cynically hacked down by one of their centre-backs safe in the knowledge that as it's only a friendly, they won't get sent off.

He was just a thug of a player who had no answer when people got past him other than to chop them down. That game was far from friendly but only really because of him!

i would be struggling too though!

you tried to send me off when i played for Santos once im sure of it!

for leading with the studs if i remember. If the guy you ****ted wasnt such a **** i probably would have, as it was i was trying to appear to be doing my job whilst avoiding laughing

I don't remember any of this, I think I'm playing too many 11-a-sides at the moment [/irony].