Has God lost his ring?

Master Bates

Wisconsin-08-10-08-I spotted an aerial stationary ring around 7:30-7:35pm driving via Madison belt-line (Route 12) heading north between Old Sauk Rd. & Greenway Blvd. exits. The object piqued our curiosity enough to track it down. We drove through the nearby neighborhoods to locate a "source" on the ground and came upon a small neighborhood park (Wexford Park, Madison, WI) where we parked almost directly beneath the object.

We parked past the turn-around on the corner of N. Westfield Rd. & Sawmill Road facing North/Northwest. The object was metallic in color, totally stationary, and silent. It,'s metallic surface was darker in color and kind of shiny with the setting sun reflecting off on some parts. We looked around the general area where there were a few kids on bikes that rode by, and seemed to not notice anything out of the ordinary.

We thought it had to be some kind of kite or balloon but could not see any strings. After taking several photographs and with the lack of any attention we decided to leave.

We hadn't thought much of the sighting since until recently, after sharing photographs with family. This evening we were then directed to view a similar object from Sweden via a YouTube video (see below) which exhibits the exact same stationary behavior (the vehicle and video camera move, but the object remains completely stationary), no visible source above, below or to the sides of the object.

12112.jpg

12112b.jpg

12112c.jpg

Heres a video of a similar/same object in Sweden, also in August 2008. Creepy.

YouTube - Ring UFO South Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwAjk3URh0&feature=related

Weird.

I like the idea of UFO's. I just cant help thinking about all the rednecks who think the best way of getting their 5 minutes of fame is to mae up a UFO tory and sell it to the world on tv with their sister wrapped around them while they chew some fresh grass!

Dilutes the claims which you wold tend to believe

Weird.

I like the idea of UFO's. I just cant help thinking about all the rednecks who think the best way of getting their 5 minutes of fame is to mae up a UFO tory and sell it to the world on tv with their sister wrapped around them while they chew some fresh grass!

Dilutes the claims which you wold tend to believe

Unidentified Flying Cameron?

My apologies to those who click in this thread, unfortunately I copied it from a website all of you could have easily gone to, my bad.

I may well have easily gone to the website, but now I don't have to, and have expended a little less energy than I might otherwise have needed to.