If you could only...

Crouchie's Lawyer

...eat 3 things (A meal is considered 1 thing) and drink 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Eat:

Indian - Chicken Kourma with rice and a pilau bread with 2 x onion bhaji's

Chicken roast dinner with everything (3 x veg, roast potatoes, yorkshire pud's etc)

Weetabix with honey on

Drink:

Milk

Ice Tea

Cider

Eat:

Rack of lamb with mint sauce/veg/gravy/roast pots

Sea Bass with baby pots and salad

Strawberries with extra thick cream and melted toblerone

Drink:

Martini

Margarita

Water

Oh noes. In my favourites to eat I should have put new potatoes and runner beans with mint sauce and gravy.

But that's lots of things, isn't it?

I have never been able to understand how people can drink a hot drink when they are hot? I mean if I have just finished playing footeh, I reach for water/juice/squash etc, not a coffee or tea. You cant down it to quench your thirst either???

Glad I'm not the only one. It's like when I'm sat here in the office sweltering & everybody else wants a coffee/tea. Apparently drinking a warm drink when you are hot cools you down. I tried it & it just makes me even hotter!

Glad I'm not the only one. It's like when I'm sat here in the office sweltering & everybody else wants a coffee/tea. Apparently drinking a warm drink when you are hot cools you down. I tried it & it just makes me even hotter!

Ditto.

Apparently we are not meant to worry ourselves about it though!

They will eventually discover cold drinks and when they do, we can say 'told you so'! :smt039

Garlic & Chilli Chicken, Pillau Rice, Chilli Chutney & garlic & Coriander Naan

Chicken Madras, Pillau Rice, Bombay Aloo

A Roast Lamb dinner with all the veg, mint sauce etc. Prepared by my wonderful Mrs.

Strong cup of tea, made with tea leaves in a pot.

Cider

Most types of red wine

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

People are obviously just picking their favourite foods and forgetting about things like breakfast?

Can hardly have a roast dinner or spag bol for brekky?

I only have coffee for brekky, though I might miss my late night bowl of cereals!

People are obviously just picking their favourite foods and forgetting about things like breakfast?

Can hardly have a roast dinner or spag bol for brekky?

I don't eat breakfast either. Breakfast is for wimps. A cup of coffee usually suffices.

3 meals would undoubtedly get boring, but I guess you could mix and match.

EAT:

Bella Italia's "marco polo" with garlic bread.................tis the NUTZ!!:D (sauteed mushrooms and onions with duck, in a plum sauce,served with penne pasta) yummytastic

prawn/seafood cokctail baguette with salad garnish

cooked breakfast

DRINK:

tea

baileys

water...(not that fizzy sh1t!!)

Edited by saint boggy
the ****ing swear filter forced me int o changing the ****ing spelling!!! ; )

I have never been able to understand how people can drink a hot drink when they are hot? I mean if I have just finished playing footeh, I reach for water/juice/squash etc, not a coffee or tea. You cant down it to quench your thirst either???

Then how do you work out how someone can eat a hot curry in a hot country..? It's because the long term effect is to cool you down by perspiration.

I can't believe the amunt of people putting down Coke or Cola as one of their 3 drinks. What a waste.

BTW, I can't decide on mine, but none of the drinks would be Coke, that's for sure. I'm leaning towards BridgeTF's Greek yoghurt with honey though. That's an excellent, non-obvious choice. I'd maybe leave out the honey though. Christ, I'd could get fat on Greek yoghurt. I've got a fair bit in the fridge right now, and it's calling out to me.