Classification: Yacht Brokers

Revolution Entertainments

22, Silverdale Rd, Southampton, Hampshire SO15 2NG

Tel: 023 8094 2850

Classification: Discos - Mobile

Revolution

Bedford Place, Southampton, Hampshire

Classification: Pubs

There's a Revolution in Southampton now?

There's one here in Sheffield and it's utter ****. Full of pretentious asses and chavvy bints who think that going there somehow makes them more classy.

I can assure you that it is no different to the one in Southampton.

Plus, you have to wait ages as there's always a c-ockle who wants an "exotic" drink that takes 10 minutes to make. They should have a bar just for normal drinks ffs!!

Plus, you have to wait ages as there's always a c-ockle who wants an "exotic" drink that takes 10 minutes to make. They should have a bar just for normal drinks ffs!!

Very true.

The exotic drinks in Revolution have hilarious names though.

Fatboy Pimms.

Fruits Manuva.

Oh, how we laughed.

Went to Revolution a few weeks ago on a Tuesday night, because all my mates were like 'lets all go down to Revolution, it's only a quid to get in'... paid the pound and then walked straight back out again as there was literally about 4 people in there. :-|

Went to Revolution a few weeks ago on a Tuesday night, because all my mates were like 'lets all go down to Revolution, it's only a quid to get in'... paid the pound and then walked straight back out again as there was literally about 4 people in there. :-|

Quite the opposite on a Sat night. I walked out once because I couldn't even get a bloody beer!

True

But the only 2 venues in Southampton that play the music I like is Mono on a Saturday and Junk on a Saturday

I guess these are 'going out dancing' venues then? Otherwise I wouldn't give a monkeys what music they played, I'd be more interested in the atmosphere and the chicas.