MotoGP moves to Silverstone

Scummer

Not sure about this one it's been a long time since bikes used the full length gp circuit at Silverstone and it's a fast but not very technically demanding track.

Yes. I mean really, Silverstone is still a converted airfield, despite all the fannying around. It's the reason I'm no great fan of the circuit. Over the years they've put a few squiggles and chicanes in here and there, but essentially it is still a blast from one corner to the next. Well... more so than other tracks anyway. At least the Ducati will like it. Mind you, by 2010 it could be all change. Hope they don't even consider piddling around with the Indy circuit.

Apart from Brands, what other tracks could they have chosen..?

Tbh, I think I'm wishing they weren't going to change at all now..!?! :confused:

EDIT: Remember this..? This is the race of the famous two finger gesture. Btw, care to count the riders..? There's loads of them:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=70FPdFMMgLk

Edited by St Landrew

The worst thing they could do is use the indy track it would kill it dead,i'm with you i like Brands Hatch but it's just not upto the job without major work being done.

There is no other track they could use should of left it alone,but then with the track alterations at Donnington the lenghth might have been all wrong as they are doing away with the Melbourne loop.