Second Teams

Tac-tics

After talking to a few mates that are Chelsea and United fans about Kaka & they only realised the rumoured fee would be enough to purchase Southampton, clear the debt and have change. With that I realised IM the only one who supports the most modest team(considering I live in Poopey)

I remember a thread of having an adopted team, I allways look out for Villa due to the fact of going to Villa park in the Semi's and also Bournemouth but I want a small team to look out for maybe foreign but want a reason to follow them e.g S.t Helens rugby due to the nickname "The Saints".

so whos your second team and why?

Ah yeah. I would've said Oxford but they're crap. As my second team needs to be Prem League, I guess it'll be Villa, unless London is closer then Aston, in which case I'll say Man Utd.

Is that because they had the best "shiny" in your sticker album?

Which sticker album do your currently own? When did you last buy any stickers for it?

I may have implied an untruth at that point. The last book I owned was Football '82 and whatever the last sticker I got was I had to order it by post.

I may have implied an untruth at that point. The last book I owned was Football '82 and whatever the last sticker I got was I had to order it by post.

I believe that if you still own the book and the Man Utd shiny is still the best, then there were no untruths.

If you have since chucked the book then, yes, you have lied.

Wycombe Wanderers (I don't have a Premiership favourite - only any team playing Portsmuff).

It's not quite my nearest - I guess Oxford and Cheltenham are - but I lived in High Wycombe for many years and we've watched them many times past and present.

If we get relegated this season and they get promoted (as seems likely) I'll be able to watch my two favourite teams play each other :(

Real Zaragoza

Weymouth

Whichever team is playing Pompey*

Whichever team is playing Spurs*

*Yes, I do realise i'm f*cked this weekend :(

Weymouth? Hah! Has to be Yeovil Town. Of course, they have moved on a bit since having to worry about Weymouth.

A couple of years ago it looked like Saints might play Yeovil in the Championship, now we might chase them down through the divisions until we catch up with Weymouth!

Weymouth? Hah! Has to be Yeovil Town. Of course, they have moved on a bit since having to worry about Weymouth.

A couple of years ago it looked like Saints might play Yeovil in the Championship, now we might chase them down through the divisions until we catch up with Weymouth!

Well i've lived in Weymouth since I was 4, so that's the reason why ;)

We hate Yeovil, and we hate Yeovil.......:D

I want five teams to win most weekends:

Saints

Salisbury - because I was born there

Woking - because I live near there and watch them a couple of times each season

Whoever Portsmouth are playing

My son's U12's team

I think only once in the last 4 years (since the last of the list started) have all five results gone my way.

I want five teams to win most weekends:

Saints

Salisbury - because I was born there

Woking - because I live near there and watch them a couple of times each season

Whoever Portsmouth are playing

My son's U12's team

I think only once in the last 4 years (since the last of the list started) have all five results gone my way.

Your son was playing in an U12 team 4 years ago?

Also, please apologise for the rogue apostrophe. Many thanks.

Edited by bungle
Pedant.

Your son was playing in an U12 team 4 years ago?

Also, please apologise for the rogue apostrophe. Many thanks.

I'll waste one of my 3 posts apologising if it makes you feel happy! :)

4 years ago they were an U8 team and over the course of the last 4 seasons have progressed to become the U12 team they are today.

Arminia Bielefeld, where I lived when I first moved to Germany.

Edgware town, when I lived in London.

Racing Club Warwick and Leamington Spa, the area where I live now.

Perhaps you can clear something up for me then.

Why is it called Armenia Bielefeld, when the town is just called Bielefeld and Armenia is another COUNTRY?