Preston IFC vs Southampton IFC

Summers

21st March (Saints are playing Blackpool, pending game being switched for tv...)

I've just had a phone call from Andy (some of you guys will know him) and basically he's said, if they'res ten or more of us that fancy going for a weekender, he can A, get a hold of a minibus, and B, drive it if we so desire him to, for about £25-30 per head

Does anyone fancy pulling a weekender in Blackpool? Go up friday come back Saturday after the game or Sunday morning depending on money situations..

Given that we can't even get 11 people to a field in Southampton at the same time at the moment, have always struggled for sides for away matches, and that Saints' support is at it lowest level for about 15 years, I would suggest getting 11 people to Blackpool for a match against a side that almost always stuff us is a tad fanciful.

Especially when we only took 10 up there when our crowds were 10,000 higher than now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll play if there's a game. Making an appearance at that game with some local mates of mine I think (couple of Blackpool fans) and probably going on a bender (beer kind, not summers kind) that weekend

Sorry Summers ;)