Feb Games

Johnny Shearer

I shall be getting Street Fighter IV. Can't wait, always been a fan. However I have downloaded SSTF HD Remix and I don't understand why people always choose to be Akuma..............apart from him being the strongest character possibly?!

Also The Ultimate Megadrive Collection will be out for 25 notes. Am sure that will save me in the long run from downloading off Live Arcade!

Anyone else waiting for a game in particular?

Apart from Resi 5, nothing coming up in the short run really excites me. I might pick up Killzone on the PS3 if reviews are decent, but after the unfulfilled hype of the first one, the mediocrity of Resistance and ****ing awfulness of Haze, I'm not really expecting anything.

Yeah, I got Mirror's Edge. How good it is depends on how much you'll play it. You can blast through the story in about 8 hours depending on how good you are at games. However, there is alot of replay value by playing it a second time as:

• You know where the shortcuts are now without having to stop your speed by looking for them.
  • Achievements/Trophies.
  • DLC levels coming.

So yeah, I enjoyed it enough.

On another note, loads of people on here saying they'll buy Killzone 2. Anyone seen any good pre-order deals for it with goodies?

• 4 weeks later...

Street Fighter 4 seems to be a decent price for a new game. Going for £27 at most places. Its constantly got good reviews of 9+ across the board.

If people are interested in playing online just PM me your Gamertag and I'll add ya!

Although was playing SF2 HD Remix the other night and I did get constantly beat by pros on there.