Bristol City

Should be easy enough to get tickets for the Bristol game, I don't think any of our away games have sold out this season. Just ring up on the 9th when they go on general sale and buy one asap and you will definatly get one.

Route planner says Newquay to Bristol is roughly 160 miles.

none of the pubs near the ground let away fans in. Proof of being home fan is required.

i live in Bristol and been to ashton gate a few times and it seems this year they have stopped the bus for £1 from station to stadium. Asked police and bus drivers at station and both have said no bus to stadium.

its about 40mins brisk walk from temple meads or taxi is £10.

none of the pubs near the ground let away fans in. Proof of being home fan is required.

i live in Bristol and been to ashton gate a few times and it seems this year they have stopped the bus for £1 from station to stadium. Asked police and bus drivers at station and both have said no bus to stadium.

its about 40mins brisk walk from temple meads or taxi is £10.

Hi mate,

I have just rang the bus company and they have confrimed the footie specials are still running from Temple Meads and back, I think I will head for the Hotwells area for drinkies prob Nova Scotia and The Pumphouse.

ah thats a bonus about bus being on. Thinking about it might be because last game i went to at ashton gate was 5:15 kick off so maybe that why they wernt running.

There is 7 of us heading down from Fishponds so shall head that way if thats where others are going to be

You can catch the number 500 from outside the Reckless Engineer Pub to Hotwells waterfront area, there are at least 3 or 4 buses per hour,or from 2pm the footie special to the ground same pick up.

were getting a cab for the train station to the Nova Scotia pub. The ground us only a 10/15 minute walk from there.

We were advised to only use this pub and maybe the pumphouse.

Response from The Pump House

Yes we do allow away fans in The Pump House, look forward to seeing you on Saturday. We open at 11am.- pub is very close to the Nova Scotia

Regards

Kate