$200 iTunes Vouchers

SaintKenny

Fair enough, once redeemed they are valid forever however. Also unlike the UK iTunes library, in the US you can download LOST episodes for $50 for the whole season, every time the episode is aired its downloaded onto your computer.

Also you can download full movies or rent them e.g. buy Pineapple express for $15 or rent it for $3.99

I got a £15 iTunes Voucher for Christmas and won't be using it as I prefer CDs.

I'd happily sell it for a tenner to anyone that wants it?

I'll be at the ground on Saturday and posisbly at the protest before the match so you could buy it then.

(P.S. Sorry for using your thread to advertise my voucher, I just don't have the priveleges to make my own)

Will now take £50 for each one. Running out of them so take advantage of the last few.

Cheers

Why would you take £50 for each one if you're running out of them?

Surely that means demand is there, so you should keep your prices high to make a bigger return? Unless of course you aren't running out and you're desperate to shift them ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How the heck does this work with setting up a second account? I'm confuzzled.

You need to set up a US iTunes account, there are many guides on Google on how to do this, as you only need to redeem vouchers, you do not need to put credit card information in.

Its actually REALLY easy, its something like...

Load itunes as normal, log out, click my store thing at bottom of shop page to switch to us store, then go through the usual registration of an account as you do with itunes normally, when it asks for an address, be creative, I used the british embassy. Itll ask for funds to create the account, the far right option is 'redeem', chuck your voucher code in there and voila, US account with US dollar voucher :)

Cheers guys. Next stupid question time (wanna have a proper understanding of how it all works before I potentially part with my cash!)

Will this then just put the downloads into your current iTunes library? Do you just sync as normal to put everything on iPod together, or is it more involved than that?

• 2 weeks later...