POOPEY F.A CUP holders no more! :)

SOTONS EAST SIDE

Surely were still the FA cup holders until someone else actually lifts it? Besides history cannot be erased. :)

Indeed it cannot, but as of today you are incapable of lifting it this year. As such, you are the holders in situe only. You under all certainty will not retain it thus you are at the end of your reign.

Indeed it cannot, but as of today you are incapable of lifting it this year. As such, you are the holders in situe only. You under all certainty will not retain it thus you are at the end of your reign.

Agreed. Not one Pompey fan I've spoken too thought we'd win it again anyway. So not bothered. Surviving in the Prem however, is a bit more worrying (Though you'll be pleased to know I think we'll be alright!) :)

and you thought you were gonna win it at this stage last season?

No I did not. We lucked our way to the Cup. For a club like Pompey to win it they would have to. However the record book will alway state Portsmouth FC FA CUP winners 2008. Nothing you, I or anyone else can do to change that, not now, not ever. :)

Surely were still the FA cup holders until someone else actually lifts it? Besides history cannot be erased. :)
One thing it proves though is that if Pompey win the FA cup go and hide in a bunker, 1939 and there was world war and 2008 we have the worst financiaql crisis since then and probably before

3-0. This is not good. I'm worried Adams will get the boot too soon, be replaced by someone like Curbishley who then keeps them up.

We need Adams to scrape a few draws to keep him in the job, and then royally f u ck it up in March and April.

Any half decent manager should be able to keep that squad in the division. It's going to take some effort from Adams to relegate them.

Seven days ago, Portsmouth took on Swansea City at home, and lost two-nil.

Portsmouth 0-2 Swansea

Attendance: 17,357

Today, Southampton took on Swansea City at home, and drew two-two.

Southampton 2-2 Swansea

Attendance: 17,627

Not only the scores of these games, but the two attendances speak volumes.

Edited by saint lard

Seven days ago, (Premier League FA Cup Holders) Portsmouth took on Swansea City at home, and lost two-nil.

Portsmouth 0-2 Swansea

Attendance: 17,357

Today, (Championship relegation favourites) Southampton took on Swansea City at home, and drew two-two.

Southampton 2-2 Swansea

Attendance: 17,627

Not only the scores of these games, but the two attendances speak volumes.

I am sure that many on here wouldn't have fancied our chances a couple of months back, but would we fancy playing the skates right now? You bet, and down at they're **** hole too.