Redknapp Media Strategy

PES

I had to laugh when he was asked about Robbie Keane. "hes a Liverpool player and I wouldnt want to disrespect them by talking about their players" Convienently forgetting he has done the same thing to clubs like Wigan, Middlesborough, Poopy etc etc

What a co(k the bloke is

'Arry Makes Lunch

I'll never understand women. Some of them don't even bother with the golf.

I've got up this morning and her indoors has left a note saying she's gone up the shops and I'd better have made the lunch by the time she gets back or else. She says she wants spaghetti bolognaise.

Opened up the fridge. Jesus Christ, have you seen what she's left me with? I'm down to the bare bones and no mistake.

There's spaghetti, a tub of pasta sauce, some minced beef, fresh herbs, some parmesan cheese, a bottle of Baron Philippe de Rothschild Opus One Napa Valley 1987 red wine and Claudia Roden's 'Simple Mediterranean Cookery' book! Bloody amateur hour, I'm telling you. How the hell am I supposed to make spaghetti bolognaise with that little lot? I thought there'd be some top, top ingredients in there.

Whoever's bought that from the supermarket should be ashamed of themself. It's a mish-mash of lopsided ingredients. The whole recipe has been badly constructed. It's scary, I'm telling you.

I'm just standing there swearing and muttering to me self when the phone rings. It's Jeff Powell phoning up to say how brilliant I am and that I'm one of the best cooks of my time and that I could have cooked for England. I have to cut him off though because I've got Brian Woolnough on the other line saying I'm one of the kitchen's great characters and it's a bloody miracle how many meals I've made out of literally nothing. They're saying I'm like a ****ney Jesus, the way I've managed to feed the five thousand with the tiny amount I've had to spend in the supermarket and just my wheeler-dealer know-how.

I need some better ingredients and fast. It's a hard job I've got on here this lunchtime believe me. If I can even get anything into a pan it'll be a massive achievement and I know Jeff and Woolly would agree with me. Trouble is the wife can't take criticism. Too precious these days, women. That's the trouble. I'm short of people with the right character in this house.

When you're as stretched as I am, a lunch is a massive distraction from the really important meal: dinner. I think I'm just going to have to serve up the pot of pasta sauce with some tap water and just hope for the best. If I can pull this mess round it'll be a miracle.

'Arry Makes Lunch

I'll never understand women. Some of them don't even bother with the golf.

I've got up this morning and her indoors has left a note saying she's gone up the shops and I'd better have made the lunch by the time she gets back or else. She says she wants spaghetti bolognaise.

Opened up the fridge. Jesus Christ, have you seen what she's left me with? I'm down to the bare bones and no mistake.

There's spaghetti, a tub of pasta sauce, some minced beef, fresh herbs, some parmesan cheese, a bottle of Baron Philippe de Rothschild Opus One Napa Valley 1987 red wine and Claudia Roden's 'Simple Mediterranean Cookery' book! ...

Red wine and cookery book in the fridge?

:o

He reskons the only player he tapped up was Tony Pulis, 20 years ago according to one of the dailys a couple of days ago.

Yeah right......even my missus said the other day "why does he always get away with talking about players at other clubs that he wants to buy, is that not against the rules ?"......and she knows eff all about football !!!

I just said as he is a media whore and rent-a-quote they just let hiom do whatever he wants.