Look, it's Essruu's birthday today.

PompeyLass

Lol, upset? Nah, upset is pathetically banning everyone's ability to PM and then trying to tell everyone "im just having a joke, its not serious".

LOL, surely 'serious' in internet terms is banning everyone's ability to PM or use your forum properly unless they pay you £5.00 : roll :

Can everyone just shut up!?! Seriously, either you pay the five pounds or you don't. Theres no big thing about it, it isn't a ridiculous ammount of money and I don't understand why some people are so bitter(unfortunately good things cost money, so get used to it). If you like the forum that much, just pay up. It's not like it is life or death whether you post on here or not.

LOL, surely 'serious' in internet terms is banning everyone's ability to PM or use your forum properly unless they pay you £5.00 : roll :

No, that's just economics. If you spent more time working and less time worrying about this forum you'd be able to buy some replacements for the toys you've thrown out your pram.

LOL @ all this. Anyone who thinks there is any b-itterness, jealously or rivalry involved here is really very silly. Happy Birthday again, Ess xx

Why would there be b-itterness JB? You're all very happy not forking up cash, spending your time on b-anter boasting/moaning about it, and then wanting to come on here again... :) BTW I have a return flight from Manchester to Malaga, 1/9 -8/9, £60 all in... beat that!!

Edited by TopGun

LOL @ all this. Anyone who thinks there is any b-itterness, jealously or rivalry involved here is really very silly. Happy Birthday again, Ess xx

I predicted this, lol at JB sticking up for her boyfriend who has used his 3 posts. Rivalry - please JB, anyone who reads b-anter can quite clearly see the rivalry. Even to the point of Ess asking Baj to post traffic information, I guess so he can compare - no comparison then lol.

I forgot to add - lol at Essruu for claiming to know about what Nathan Dyer was doing for community service first and treating it as a competition, going so far as having a thread about it on b-anter. Then having a posting match with Baj - lol.

Sad thing is there is a lady that works in that shop who is my best friends Nan and I knew even before Ess did as she was looking after him.

I would have posted that on b-anter but some sad person has disabled my account. LOL!!!

Sad thing is there is a lady ....

Sad things is that you spend a Bank Holiday afternoon on here, have amassed over 5000 posts and on most of them bragged that you knew something first, did something better, had something bigger etc etc.

"Bigrollyeyedohforfeckssakenotherwhingingonagainthedozycow" icon

I predicted this, lol at JB sticking up for her boyfriend who has used his 3 posts. Rivalry - please JB, anyone who reads b-anter can quite clearly see the rivalry. Even to the point of Ess asking Baj to post traffic information, I guess so he can compare - no comparison then lol.

How long until another 'I was only joking can you re-instate my b-anter account' text tonight? Serious business :roll:

Serious rivalry

Lol

How long until another 'I was only joking can you re-instate my b-anter account' text tonight? Serious business :roll:

Serious rivalry

Lol

Lol, how many texts do I get from him saying "I was only joking, it's just a bit of fun" which I believe is what Baj has quoted - see the pattern here? I will forward them to you if you like, LOL!!! Check with him as to what he has texted me before saying stuff like that if I were you JB.

Lol, how many texts do I get from him saying "I was only joking, it's just a bit of fun" which I believe is what Baj has quoted - see the pattern here? I will forward them to you if you like, LOL!!! Check with him as to what he has texted me before saying stuff like that if I were you JB.

Yes, but did you buy him a cake for his birthday, and if so what flavour is it??

Yes, fun. That's the bit you seem to struggle with. Perhaps you and Baj could form a How do we solve a problem like Essruu PM club.

Yes, fun. That's the bit you seem to struggle with. Perhaps you and Baj could form a How do we solve a problem like Essruu PM club.

Yes we could do, however we can both see through the 'it's just a laugh' thing. Can Ess not stand up for himself JB - oh.............

A man who hides behind his woman is not a man at all, all very sad imo.

Disabling my account unless I posted Nathan Dyers community service details was both sad and immature, then argueing with Baj about who got the information first - I mean, please, A 38 year old man - he has some issues you may want to adress.

Edit - I will copy and post things from b-anter to back this up, but I am sure you will delete it, still, I have the texts.

Yes we could do, however we can both see through the 'it's just a laugh' thing. Can Ess not stand up for himself JB - oh.............

A man who hides behind his woman is not a man at all, all very sad imo.

Disabling my account unless I posted Nathan Dyers community service details was both sad and immature, then argueing with Baj about who got the information first - I mean, please, A 38 year old man - he has some issues you may want to adress.

Edit - I will copy and post things from b-anter to back this up, but I am sure you will delete it, still, I have the texts.

To be fair that really depends on the size of the woman doesn't it?

I'd rather not Jill. I have been told it's not for those who can think. A sort of 'Innernet Daily Mail' ?

Exactly, unless you want to be a Stepford Essruu forget it, he seems to be like the Pied Piper of b-anter, hopefully he will lead them all to a happy ending.

LOL@ jillyanne and you other mongtards for taking anything that essruu and anyone else on b-anter ( b-anter, banter, bit-of-fun-ter) seriously. Jilly is getting all e-hard as she knows essruu has used up his three posts today now too, how brave.

Jilly, put down the keyboard, take a step back and have a fag and Cinzano Bianco or something a calm down because you're looking e-silly and pwning yourself...

You're all gheyfags.

LOL@ jillyanne and you other mongtards for taking anything that essruu and anyone else on b-anter ( b-anter, banter, bit-of-fun-ter) seriously. Jilly is getting all e-hard as she knows essruu has used up his three posts today now too, how brave.

Jilly, put down the keyboard, take a step back and have a fag and Cinzano Bianco or something a calm down because you're looking e-silly and pwning yourself...

You're all gheyfags.

Brilliant - to be honest I couldn't have hoped for anything more, Ess's followings backing him up, all you have done is prove my point you idiot.

Oh and as for the 3 posts thing AV, you have no memory do you,

B-anter is fine but seriously, look at the threads on there - most of them relate to here - how many do you see here that relate to b-anter. Use facts rather than opinion.

Edited by Jillsaint

There are are a lot of references to people 'LOL' on here, yet my cyber senses are telling me that nobody is laughing at all ;-)

I do find it sad though that members can't even PM a mod or admin on here, hardly an endearing way to treat so called 'members'.

I was planning on subscribing a few weeks ago but was having a few paypal problems. I then asked an administrator to contact me to ask for some advice on how to get round the problem, I found out that I couldn't even reply to him/her because the reply function on the PM system had been disabled to replying to an admin.

Now, that is sad.

BTW - Happy bithday to Essruu :-)

You didn't know any other methods to subscribe? You know if you click the "Subscribe Now" link you are taken to a page with the following text...

Alternative Payment Methods

Post by Cheque, Postal Order or Cash the value of £5 for 1 years access.

Please make Cheques payable to "SaintsWeb Ltd"

Address:

SaintsWeb Ltd

Flat 3

38 Howard Road

Southampton

Hampshire

SO15 5BL

Please ensure that you enclose your username so we know who you are

If sending cash, please make sure you take out adequate insurance and get proof of posting.

Direct Bank Transfer

For details on Direct Bank Transfer, please email subscriptions@saintsweb.co.uk

Not entirely sure how we could make it clearer?

You didn't know any other methods to subscribe? You know if you click the "Subscribe Now" link you are taken to a page with the following text...

Baj, Baj, there is a potential sale here ffs !! Don't antagonise the customer, move in, apologise, laugh a little even, but close the deal !!!!

If you don't he could end up reading the Innernet Daily Mail.

Thanks for your excellent customer service skills, I use the two words 'service' and 'skills' in the loosest possible form in your case.

Do you have special needs too Baj as you don't seem to have any manners or have understanding of how to communicate with people in an effective manner? If so, I apologise as I am on the spectrum too so I can empathise with you, if you don't, then you are a very curt and rude little man -I hope you don't mind me expressing myself in a negative manner too, I just thought that it'd be better to communicate with you in a primitive manner so that you have a better chance of understanding me.

If I wanted to pay by cheque, postal order or cash, then I would have done so, the options of how to pay are perfectly clear, but that wasn't what I wanted to know.

Anyway, at the time I wanted to pay by paypal but encountered a problem, nothing that couldn't have been sorted with a quick PM.

lol@ you f*cktards.

B-anter is b-anter, the fact Jill and the rest of you mongs think people are seriously ****ed off about the £5 and moaning about it.

B-anter is more of a forum than this place will ever be, ok the posts might not be up to what this place has, but the difference is probably about 80% of the users on there are actually mates in the real world or at least know each other on a personal level.

I won't ever pay to post on a football forum, not because of the money, but because

a) There is no need for the owners of a football forum to charge their members, especially if they also have a website to generate revenue... for example, I am sure there are plenty of local businesses which would pay for advertising on either site and plenty of other ways to generate income other than charging the £5

and

b) I am actually saving a hell of alot more money that £5 by not registering, eg: I am actually doing some work now, which means I am earning more commision, so in reality, I am making a tidy amount off the back of this forum going to paid subscriptions. :cool:

and

c) I don't actually like 99% of the posters on this forum, so why would I want to pay to interact with them?

£5? Mugs.

You're all gheyfags.

Sadly, Jill has never once grasped "humour" or "wind ups" - her ickle brain struggles to process such stuff... Poor Jill :(

lol@ you f*cktards.

B-anter is b-anter, the fact Jill and the rest of you mongs think people are seriously ****ed off about the £5 and moaning about it. http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4032

http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4028

http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3975

http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3999

http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4047

B-anter is more of a forum than this place will ever be, ok the posts might not be up to what this place has, but the difference is probably about 80% of the users on there are actually mates in the real world or at least know each other on a personal level. Proper lol - the internet is for peope to meet outside of reality yoi idiot, good god I thought even you knew that

I won't ever pay to post on a football forum, not because of the money, but because

a) There is no need for the owners of a football forum to charge their members, especially if they also have a website to generate revenue... for example, I am sure there are plenty of local businesses which would pay for advertising on either site and plenty of other ways to generate income other than charging the £5 again LOL as both Baj and Steve have explained to you that they are not making any money out of it.

and

b) I am actually saving a hell of alot more money that £5 by not registering, eg: I am actually doing some work now, which means I am earning more commision, so in reality, I am making a tidy amount off the back of this forum going to paid subscriptions. :cool:

Have you not said in the whilst banned that you never visit this forum anyway - I even recall you e-mailing me comments to post for you - yes they are saved - l0l.

and

c) I don't actually like 99% of the posters on this forum, so why would I want to pay to interact with them? - hilarious, how mahy times have you beed banned yet you come back again and again. Brilliant.

£5? Mugs.

You are still posting here Stu - Mug!

You don’t seem to grasp the fact that people on b-anter are taking the **** and laughing at others, such as you, taking things so seriously.

Let me reply to your comments.

Bent: Proper lol - the internet is for people to meet outside of reality you idiot, good god I thought even you knew that

SRS: Haha, you miss the point, which the point I was making was that b-anter is a group of lads (and girls), who on the whole, are mates or at least know each other in the real world, this place is full of people flexing their e-muscles and arranging ghey innernet meets.

If you come on TSW to meet people ‘outside of reality’ then I suggest you have a look at your life and try and work out why it is that you are not happy with reality in your own life.

Not every forum/website is a dating/e-friends site you freako.

Bent: LOL as both Baj and Steve have explained to you that they are not making any money out of it.

SRS: Oh sorry, Baj and Steve said they were not making any money from the site, so that must mean it’s true!!! LMAO

Even if they were not making any money from the site, you still didn’t click on to the main point I was making, which was that there is plenty of other ways to generate income from a website with the traffic generated on Saintsweb ( ltd ) lol

Bent: You are still posting here Stu - Mug!

SRS: How am I a mug? I can view all the stories on the main forum, keep up to date, laugh at the mongs on here and post a couple of times a day…. How much did that cost me? Zip….

Anyway Bent, this is my last post of the day, so have fun on your ‘non-reality website’:lol:

lol@ you f*cktards.

B-anter is b-anter, the fact Jill and the rest of you mongs think people are seriously ****ed off about the £5 and moaning about it.

B-anter is more of a forum than this place will ever be, ok the posts might not be up to what this place has, but the difference is probably about 80% of the users on there are actually mates in the real world or at least know each other on a personal level.

a) There is no need for the owners of a football forum to charge their members, especially if they also have a website to generate revenue... for example, I am sure there are plenty of local businesses which would pay for advertising on either site and plenty of other ways to generate income other than charging the £5

and

and

c) I don't actually like 99% of the posters on this forum, so why would I want to pay to interact with them?

£5? Mugs.

Are you being sarcastic or taking the mick? If serious then why did you post so much before the charge, knowing that you don't like 99% of the posters? A typical contradiction. You are so far up your self it's almost unbelievable.

You don’t seem to grasp the fact that people on b-anter are taking the **** and laughing at others, such as you, taking things so seriously.

Let me reply to your comments.

Bent: Proper lol - the internet is for people to meet outside of reality you idiot, good god I thought even you knew that

SRS: Haha, you miss the point, which the point I was making was that b-anter is a group of lads (and girls), who on the whole, are mates or at least know each other in the real world, this place is full of people flexing their e-muscles and arranging ghey innernet meets.

If you come on TSW to meet people ‘outside of reality’ then I suggest you have a look at your life and try and work out why it is that you are not happy with reality in your own life.

Not every forum/website is a dating/e-friends site you freako.

Bent: LOL as both Baj and Steve have explained to you that they are not making any money out of it.

SRS: Oh sorry, Baj and Steve said they were not making any money from the site, so that must mean it’s true!!! LMAO

Even if they were not making any money from the site, you still didn’t click on to the main point I was making, which was that there is plenty of other ways to generate income from a website with the traffic generated on Saintsweb ( ltd ) lol

Bent: You are still posting here Stu - Mug!

SRS: How am I a mug? I can view all the stories on the main forum, keep up to date, laugh at the mongs on here and post a couple of times a day…. How much did that cost me? Zip….

Anyway Bent, this is my last post of the day, so have fun on your ‘non-reality website’:lol:

Stu, I take all your comments on board, one thing I don't get though which you may be able to explain:-

Why has Essruu ignored Baj/Steve since this whole rivalry thing started?

Why did Ess disable my account in spite? (I know he will say because you are a boring ***** etc) yet I have texts that say otherwise.

I look forward to your reply.

Jillstain you really do have some serious issues that need sorting if you save emails from Stu and texts from Ess so that you can throw them into the arena and try and points score in an innernet wind up.

The phrase "vacuous tart" really could have been invented just for you.

Steve and Baj should charge £10 on the understanding that they get you to f.uck off. The queue to sign up would go around St Marys.

Jillstain you really do have some serious issues that need sorting if you save emails from Stu and texts from Ess so that you can throw them into the arena and try and points score in an innernet wind up.

The phrase "vacuous tart" really could have been invented just for you.

Steve and Baj should charge £10 on the understanding that they get you to f.uck off. The queue to sign up would go around St Marys.

It's called being clever - something you would never, never understand.