Obama addresses climate change

TopGun

"My administration will not deny facts - we will be guided by them." Barack Obama on climate change today.

Interesting times ahead as Obama backs tighter vehicle emissions, a US free from reliance on foreign oil and massive new investment into alternative clean energy technologies.

Saint George must be going apoplectic!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4349132/Barack-Obama-promises-to-lead-world-on-climate-change.html

Man made global warming is a just a big lie concocted by the illuminati (Masonic New World Order) but i can't say i'm against this lie being spread. Yes it will cost us more for fuel in the short term, but the primary aim of the conspiracy is honourable in that it's intended to push forward renewable energy development and take away the hold the Muslims have over us with oil.

Man made global warming is a just a big lie concocted by the illuminati (Masonic New World Order) but i can't say i'm against this lie being spread. Yes it will cost us more for fuel in the short term, but the primary aim of the conspiracy is honourable in that it's intended to push forward renewable energy development and take away the hold the Muslims have over us with oil.

Ahhh... Now I'm a happy man. :)