www.b-itter.co.uk

mynameisthehulk

You don't deal very well with sarcasm and people taking the **** do you?

It is always a good 'get out' when someone confronts someone else isn't it, "Sorry, was only joking" and believe me, I will post the messages I have had from Ess if needs be. I think he might be a tad upset with me though.

Not being bitter at all - apparently

Lol jillstain - what 'rivalry'??? Lol, are you properly retarded? What is this frickin' rivalry' that you keep banging on about?? We took the **** out of TSW charging people to post on an innernet forum, that's all. The fact that it's been relentless and people don't actually feel the need or want to pay to use a forum does not make it a 'rivalry'... it's just b-anter being b-anter you mong. Read the threads on your forum you spastic

I haven't ignored steve/baj... I hardly spoke with them regularly beforehand and now I have no way of receiving PMs from either of them on TSW as they've seen fit to bar non-payers from communicating with them! Yes, baj has had his PMs disabled on b-anter in response, but if he wants to pay me £5 to reactivate them then he can icon_biggrin.gif This was done for comedy and ironic purposes, not out of spite or this 'rivalry' you seem to be wanting to create. I say 'rivalry that YOU are trying to create' because it is only you that is saying there is one! You disabled the PM ability - did it make you feel big?

Steve/Baj both have the ability to speak for themselves, so I don't know why you've taken it upon yourself to be their little gopher spokesperson. They've both got the facility to contact me by Facebook, email or phone should they feel the need or if they require any technical assistance, so why don't you just leave them to do that like the big boys they might well be icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol- you have a tiny little site Shaun, why would they need your help?

Not being bitter at all - apparently

Lol jillstain - what 'rivalry'??? Lol, are you properly retarded? What is this frickin' rivalry' that you keep banging on about?? We took the **** out of TSW charging people to post on an innernet forum, that's all. The fact that it's been relentless and people don't actually feel the need or want to pay to use a forum does not make it a 'rivalry'... it's just b-anter being b-anter you mong. Read the threads on your forum you spastic

I haven't ignored steve/baj... I hardly spoke with them regularly beforehand and now I have no way of receiving PMs from either of them on TSW as they've seen fit to bar non-payers from communicating with them! Yes, baj has had his PMs disabled on b-anter in response, but if he wants to pay me £5 to reactivate them then he can icon_biggrin.gif This was done for comedy and ironic purposes, not out of spite or this 'rivalry' you seem to be wanting to create. I say 'rivalry that YOU are trying to create' because it is only you that is saying there is one! You disabled the PM ability - did it make you feel big?

Steve/Baj both have the ability to speak for themselves, so I don't know why you've taken it upon yourself to be their little gopher spokesperson. They've both got the facility to contact me by Facebook, email or phone should they feel the need or if they require any technical assistance, so why don't you just leave them to do that like the big boys they might well be icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol- you have a tiny little penis Shaun, why would they need your help?

hmm, that may be the problem

Because he is a stange one. he was one of the first to re-register when TSF started I think you will find, now that is retarded

No, it's retarded to know that he was the first and remembering such a pathetic bit of unimportant information.

F.uck i hope you never breed Jill, you really are a Mong.

Because he is a stange one. he was one of the first to re-register when TSF started I think you will find, now that is retarded

A quick check of the member list suggests that you actually re-registered before him, you retard.