Robiniho

gaz

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
this law annoys me somewhat....innocent until proven guilty yet his name can be bandied about the press and yet little miss slack knickers has the anonymity to hide behind....

I agree, either disclose all names or none. The law should not just be done but should be seen to be done.

this law annoys me somewhat....innocent until proven guilty yet his name can be bandied about the press and yet little miss slack knickers has the anonimity to hide behind....

Quite agree about the innocent until proven guilty bit but have you decided that the female in question is guilty, then?

Certainly sounds like it :)

Quite agree about the innocent until proven guilty bit but have you decided that the female in question is guilty, then?

Certainly sounds like it :)

Thirded, name both or neither I say. Still, no chance of any such legislation with any Government that contains the likes of Harriet Harman. That isn't anti-Labour or pro-Tory by the way, don't like any of the main parties.

I've no idea who is guilty or not but frankly footballers should be a bit more careful by now. I've been to loads of nightspots - before I settled down and got bored of them - where well-known footballers were present and young women flock around them like wasps around a jam jar in August. Players must realise that they could be a trophy but they just don't seem to get it.

Players must realise that they could be a trophy but they just don't seem to get it.

and likewise the women are just a quick bunk up and not likely to get a committed relationship. So when Mr Footballer tells them to sling their hook in the morning they shouldn't get upset/ cry to the NotW / cry to the Police.

I agree, where's the proof he did it?

Then again where's the proof she's a 'little miss slack knickers'?

Contradictory post?

indeed, i chose to judge her before i knew the full details.

much like many ignorant plebs will do likewise of robinho...

see what i did there!? :D

this law annoys me somewhat....innocent until proven guilty yet his name can be bandied about the press and yet the little miss has the anonimity to hide behind....

I've amended it slightly to agree with what you say. Just seen a picture of Robinho's wife in the paper, not your typical WAG for sure.