Worst you've ever pi5sed off your parents

Master Bates

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Blew up part of the garden and in a separate incident set fire to the lounge after a couple of 'experiments'.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Can you explain in more detail please? :)

1. Sodium Chlorate and sugar in a 50:50 mix, packed into a plumbing pipe blanked at one end. Banger for a fuse and crimp the tube around.

Light the blue touchpaper and retire a f*cking long distance away.

2. Picric acid.

hand painting seemed so much fun at school that I decided to demonstrate my talents at home using the sofa and a tin of metal primer paint that I found. Seemingly my mum didn't appreciate the gesture as much as I thought she would.

What's the worst thing you've done to pi5s off your parents?

I haven't really done anything to pi5s mine off, except when I was at first school and sailed the bars of soap down the drains hence blocking the drains up.

You?

They're gonna be pretty p:ssed when you come out as gay though aren't they?

After having a £5000 kitchen installed, I thought it looked very plain and boring. So I decided to liven it up with some permanent markers. I woke up especially early before everyone else got up and drew on the cupboards, the work surface and inside the cupboard. I was well chuffed. My parents weren't and I can remember getting smacked very hard for several weeks.

After having a £5000 kitchen installed, I thought it looked very plain and boring. So I decided to liven it up with some permanent markers. I woke up especially early before everyone else got up and drew on the cupboards, the work surface and inside the cupboard. I was well chuffed. My parents weren't and I can remember getting smacked very hard for several weeks.

http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx?gclid=CMaU7r-WspgCFQsh3godJUt8Ug

Lots of disappointments to my parents over the years I guess :cool:

An early one was nicking penny sweets like blackjacks from the now demolished Esso petrol station on Highfield Lane. I dropped them into my wellies. My mum found out and drove me back to go and own up to the old feller who ran the garage, who was called Mr Kent. He was ok about it but I never tried that again!

Edited by TopGun

Lots of disappointments to my parents over the years I guess :cool:

An early one was nicking penny sweets like blackjacks from the now demolished Esso petrol station on Highfield Lane. I dropped them into my wellies. My mum found out and drove me back to go and own up to the old feller who ran the garage, who was called Mr Kent. He was ok about it but I never tried that again!

My parents made me do that with the school plasticine.

I can't remember that I did anything to annoy my parents but I do remember that my children decided it would be fun to send a letter to Santa one Christmas whilst at my parents' house.

They lit the letter and it flew up the chimney. The chimney caught fire and loads of soot came down.

My dad had to redecorate the sitting room.

I can't remember that I did anything to annoy my parents but I do remember that my children decided it would be fun to send a letter to Santa one Christmas whilst at my parents' house.

They lit the letter and it flew up the chimney. The chimney caught fire and loads of soot came down.

My dad had to redecorate the sitting room.

That sounds a bit 'Mary Poppins' to me. :)

When I was about 12, I video taped over some footage of my late uncle, the only footage my mother had of her brother.

My dad lifted me up by wrist and threw me down in front of my mum and made me apologise. I didn't do it deliberately and needless to say I avoided them for a few days afterwards.

I also once hit my mum, instinctively as she went to hit me for being naughty. It was the day she realised she couldn't discipline me that way anymore.

For the record, I was a very good child, although I did spend 10 years at boarding school....

Got nicked when i was 15 for general arsing about one night, which included throwing a load of milk bottles around and breaking into building site canteen to nick some grub. My mum cried and didn't speak to me for 2 weeks, but the old fella just thought i was a **** for getting caught.

I only really annoyed my Dad when i was 16 and got tanked up at a house party. When i got home and retired, very refreshed, to my bed the old watery jaw started and i barfed up in the wicker bin in my room. Thinking i was covered if i chucked it in the main bin outside, i went out into the night only in my boxers with a bin of sick leaving a trail down the stairs. I ventured out into the night only for the door to slam shut on me and wake everyone up. He was ****ed off at being woken up and treading in loads of puke as he went down the stairs, lol.

What did your parents use to hit with?

My dad would often hit me with the following:

A belt

One on those green sticks

Bamboon cane

My step dad kept one of these by the back door, though it mysteriously kept getting broken.

A belt

Bamboon cane

My dad never hit me. However, I was so scared that he would that I didn't dare misbehave!

I've never hit my own children either. 'Verbal' beatings were far more effective :)

A belt

Bamboon cane

My dad used the back of his right hand to hit me. It wasn't excessive, it was only used when I went too far. I was a little sh*t at times, don't think any less of him for it, far from it.

A belt

Bamboon cane

My dad would smack us with his hand. I remember once when myself and my brother who is 2 years younger than me misbehaved when being looked after by a neighbour and my dad gave us 10 smacks each. My other brother who was 3 at the time (7 years younger than me) stood at the top of the stairs watching us get smacked whilst rubbing his bum and saying 'ouch'. Maybe thats why he is gay, who knows. :D

When I got internally excluded at school (wish I had got suspeneded like my other mates, at least they were at home!) for buying weed in school!

I asked my mum when we went back to the school to see the headmaster if she was angry with me and she used the old: "I'm not angry with you Simon, just disappointed!" :-(

My Dad used to hit me with a shoe, a belt and back of his hand. Always had to do it though as I was a bit of a sh*t, shows it doesn't really work that welL!

Did the smell not give it away?

That is what led to it being discovered, it absolutely stank the house out. My brother and I were renting my mum's house at the time, whilst my my mum was living away looking after her dad, who was ill at the time. The plant was in the greenhouse, but we hid it in my wardrobe when she came back to visit us. The smell gave the game away. :(

That is what led to it being discovered, it absolutely stank the house out. My brother and I were renting my mum's house at the time, whilst my my mum was living away looking after her dad, who was ill at the time. The plant was in the greenhouse, but we hid it in my wardrobe when she came back to visit us. The smell gave the game away. :(

Not a nice story, the fact it's true makes it even worse

:smt022

I thought an AK47 was a gun ffs!

A belt

Bamboon cane

Slipper

With my mum it was usually a slipper or flip flop we got hit with, but with my dad it was usually his hand. That said, my dad rarely hit me as he was usually working.

With my mum it was usually a slipper or flip flop we got hit with, but with my dad it was usually his hand. That said, my dad rarely hit me as he was usually working.

Didn't your mum used to threaten you by saying, "Just wait until your father gets home."?

With your dad saying, "Just wait until your mother goes out."?