Hants vs Middlesex (Pro 40)

Leicestersaint

Ervine was magnificent, as was the future England star Liam Dawson. Well done

Hampshire.[ Is it a coincidence, we have started winning since the departure of Paul

Terry?]

we always do well in Pro40. Our team is pretty geared up for one day games, good bowlers and big hitters down the order. Whereas in the four day game, we need big hitters at the top of the order and after another failure from carberry I cant see who is going to get 100 plus in the top four.

Hampshire.[ Is it a coincidence, we have started winning since the departure of Paul

Terry?]

I think it's more likely the arrival of Tariq, and the introduction of Dawson thats caused the upturn in form.

Terry?]

I think "future England star" is a bit premature. He even admitted himself in the motm interview yesterday that he feels "un-natural" bowling.

He looks very promising but has a long long way to go before he gets full England recognition. I remember the future England openers we had in Jason Laney and Derek Kenway but I don't think they'll be playing at Trent Bridge tomorrow.

Had a cracking day at Lord's yesterday, got suited and booted and sat in the pavillion which is a great experience and one I would recommend.

I think the signing of Tahir and the emergence of Dawson are the main reasons for the upturn in form but I thnk the departure of Terry has also helped as there are rumours that he'd lost the respect of a few of the players.