1 x HP Printer

2 x Data Transfer Switches

3 x Desktop Computers

5 x Keyboards

5 x Mice

1 x 15" CRT Monitor

1 x 17" CRT Monitor

1 x 19" CRT Monitor

1 x Compaq Laptop ( really old looks to be 10+ years Old)

2 x Desk Scanners

Now I appreciate that to most people a lot of this stuff would be junk. Most of the computers and things are old but some of the scanners and printers are pretty good. Basically I'm inviting people to come and help themselves and maybe donate a few quid for goodwill. I live in Shirley so you'll have to come pick it up yourself if it is of any interest to you.

possibly give you a few quid for the laptop. Dont worry, im not execting anything that useable, but could be used for a lower power consumption server in my garage! Whats the spec? and most importantly ram and hdd size? would need to be at least 256mb ram and 10gb hdd

possibly give you a few quid for the laptop. Dont worry, im not execting anything that useable, but could be used for a lower power consumption server in my garage! Whats the spec? and most importantly ram and hdd size? would need to be at least 256mb ram and 10gb hdd

Mate you don't want the laptop. It's terrible. TBH I'm revising my opinion. I'm going to put everything on freecycle bar the printers and scanners. Everything else people can take their pick.

what model is the laptop? I have a compaq armada lappy that is about 10 years old that makes a perfectly good server...

I think it's over ten years old tbh. It's really really old. Like those really heavy and ancient ones. Take it from me, you don't want it (although you can have it for free if you're desperate.)

i remember playing duke nukem on an old laptop at least 10 years ago and wondering why the screen was blurring so much. This thread has reminded me of that, thanks! lol.. brilliant game. Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.. im all outa gum...

screen must of been ghosting.

• 2 weeks later...