Images rendered poorly in Firefox?

Pancake

Just noticed that The Saints Web banner and Forum banner look crap when viewed on Fire Fox... any ideas why? Nice crisp images on IE but poor quality ones in FF...

When I connected to the internet on my laptop using my N95 as a modem I found this. It seems to reduce the quality of images to avoid high download limits - thus costing you less. Clever! Have you done anything like that? Connected using dial up? Connected using your phone as a modem?

When I connected to the internet on my laptop using my N95 as a modem I found this. It seems to reduce the quality of images to avoid high download limits - thus costing you less. Clever! Have you done anything like that? Connected using dial up? Connected using your phone as a modem?

Bloody hell, are you watching me Will? :)

Yeah, I was using the N95 as a modem this morning, just cleared the FF cache as its sorted it out.

I absolutely hate this.

I've got a USB mobile broadband dongle from Vodafone, and it's decided that, without asking me whether I want to or not, it's going to attempt to load a JavaScript file on every single page load that reduces the quality of every single image. I've not got an issue with this, per se, (although I'm never going to get close to the 3gb monthly limit) but it completely screws up Google Maps, which I've been using quite a lot on the train recently as I'm using that time to develop a big stats section for the main site, which will include ground guides, etc with interactive maps. I've not been able to test it at all, as this irritating JavaScript file conflicts with the Google API :mad::mad::mad: