Scotland/the Scottish

Thedelldays

My last uncomfortable experience with the Scots took place yesterday while in a waiting room in a train station. These two annoying scottish kids were running round chasing each other and making loads of noise, while two women were watching (two mums, lesbians maybe, who knows, who cares) were also making a lot of noise with their broad scottish accents. Then whwn running about one of the kids ****ed himself, made the romm smell of **** believe it or not. stupid scotwomen "yoo toldd mee yoooo didnt neeed teh toilet, i cudddd smak yoooo". After changing his socks, yes indeed wtf. The kid persisted to run around stinking of ****. He came very close to touching my bag & coat which were reasonably unattended. As I mentally cursed all Scots forever I left the waiting room to get on my train, seeing the wet the dampness on the floor...realizing this kid has not only ****ed himself, not only ****ed himself after claiming to his mum he didn't need the toilet two minutes previously, but also ****ed himself while running round...and not stopping when it started to flow. I came to the conclusion that all scots are uncivilized scumbags and all are/were/will be ferral children.

My last uncomfortable experience with the Scots took place yesterday while in a waiting room in a train station. These two annoying scottish kids were running round chasing each other and making loads of noise, while two women were watching (two mums, lesbians maybe, who knows, who cares) were also making a lot of noise with their broad scottish accents. Then whwn running about one of the kids ****ed himself, made the romm smell of **** believe it or not. stupid scotwomen "yoo toldd mee yoooo didnt neeed teh toilet, i cudddd smak yoooo". After changing his socks, yes indeed wtf. The kid persisted to run around stinking of ****. He came very close to touching my bag & coat which were reasonably unattended. As I mentally cursed all Scots forever I left the waiting room to get on my train, seeing the wet the dampness on the floor...realizing this kid has not only ****ed himself, not only ****ed himself after claiming to his mum he didn't need the toilet two minutes previously, but also ****ed himself while running round...and not stopping when it started to flow. I came to the conclusion that all scots are uncivilized scumbags and all are/were/will be ferral children.

Was said laddie wearing his traditional skirt with no undercrackers?

I'd be more than happy to see the individual nations that make up the UK separate.

I'd take great pleasure in watching my tax burden drop whilst the "Celtic tigers" plunged towards 3rd world status.

If the SNP wants independence for Scotland in should campaign in England as must of us would vote for them to fu ck off and run things themselves.

I'd be more than happy to see the individual nations that make up the UK separate.

I'd take great pleasure in watching my tax burden drop whilst the "Celtic tigers" plunged towards 3rd world status.

If the SNP wants independence for Scotland in should campaign in England as must of us would vote for them to fu ck off and run things themselves.

indeed...let the english govern ourselves..

I love Scotland, Glencoe, The Ben, Fort Bill, Cairngorms, Skye, Torridon, Lochinver. Beats the cr@p out of anything in Hampshire or anything anywhere near Hampshire. Apart from the lack of remunerative employment that is... Oh and the standard of football...

You were going great guns until the last six words! :smt022

Having said that, I think that Hampshire has some stunning scenery and landscape.