Rate your bank holiday sunday..sponsered by hawkins voice

Thedelldays

Delldays in getting beaten up by a woman shocker :shock:

I would not say beaten up...I got a slap..what can you do???? I could have easily smashed their faces in and got arrested for the pleasure...

my revenge will come one day...I know who they are as they are in the Navy and are a junior rank to me...I will simply make them look very silly in front of everyone every time I see them...

I would not say beaten up...I got a slap..what can you do???? I could have easily smashed their faces in and got arrested for the pleasure...

my revenge will come one day...I know who they are as they are in the Navy and are a junior rank to me...I will simply make them look very silly in front of everyone every time I see them...

Make them carry around a strap on all day or better still tell them they have to carry bananna's in their mouths 24/7

Thursday: Finished work early, good mooch around Cov Ikea, decent hotel in Derby.

Friday: Successful shopping trip, nice meal out.

Saturday: Lovely weather, successful day at footy, was going to come home Sat night but enjoyed the little break so much spent an extra night away.

Sunday: Back home, nice afternoon at Royal Victoria Country Park.

Today: Lovely long lie in, bit of useful stuff around the house, out for a meal with friends tonight.

Verdict: 9.73629/10

Fri - Town for mates 18th

Sat - Pub in day, wedding reception in evening, got in at 5am after some sexy time in some girls car

Sun - Hythe to Fawley pub crawl

Today - Been up pub, returning later to see the skates get stuffed & remain bottom!

Ridiculous amounts of beer & a saints win

9.99/10 (will change to 10 if the skates do lose!)

So its ok for woman to slap men in the Navy?

Why was she not arrested.

must of been a good whack for a black eye, bit embarrising for a hard marine surely

7/10 for me went to pompey early this moring and actually had a good time.

Friday - Very civilised but entertaining dinner with my missus, my best mate and his missus. Drove so couldn't drink, but appreciated sobriety more when seeing what wine does to people. 7/10

Saturday - Nice lunch followed by excellent Windsor races, the after race drinks marred by arguments and my missus going over on her ankle. 8/10

Sunday - Chilled out with some drinks and a DVD indoors. Kinda wish I'd gone out but was so tired by about 10pm I think we made the right decision. 6/10

Monday - Enjoyed my freedom before work today. 6/10

Overall probably 7/10, the overall rating pushed up by the fact that I spent £200 less than I thought I would.

Fri - Town for mates 18th

Sat - Pub in day, wedding reception in evening, got in at 5am after some sexy time in some girls car

Sun - Hythe to Fawley pub crawl

Today - Been up pub, returning later to see the skates get stuffed & remain bottom!

Ridiculous amounts of beer & a saints win

9.99/10 (will change to 10 if the skates do lose!)

And as I'd expected, 10/10. Also had a nice chinese after. Only bad thing was waking up this morning feeling like sh!t. Great weekend though, best in a while although i doubt my poor liver agrees.

Friday - Came home to a cheque for £1000 from the taxman. :cool: . Pub

Saturday - Drove to Derby, cracking game, couple of beers and a curry upon return.

Sunday - Bit of shopping, few bevvies.

Monday - Went to P*rstmouth voluntarily for the first time in my life , bought some tidy clobber. :cool:

Because of cheque and footy, 11/10 :rolleyes:

Friday - Came home to a cheque for £1000 from the taxman. :cool: . Pub

Saturday - Drove to Derby, cracking game, couple of beers and a curry upon return.

Sunday - Bit of shopping, few bevvies.

Monday - Went to P*rstmouth voluntarily for the first time in my life , bought some tidy YSL Umbro and Donnay clobber. :cool:

Because of cheque and footy, 11/10 :rolleyes:

There you go.