Sad News

CabbageFace

RIP Craig Jones.

I saw the footage on Eurosport this weeked, the poor guy didn't stand a chance. The only (empty) words that can be said is that he died doing what he loved. And that bandied about so often these days that they don't mean much anymore. :(

Just looked on YouTube and its on there, for anyone who wants to see what happened.

What actually happened in the accident. I watched it on youtube but couldnt really make it out. Looked like he lost the back end, ended up on the deck and then spun around a bit but I couldnt see anything that would cause such massive head injuries.

Tragic waste :(

What actually happened in the accident. I watched it on youtube but couldnt really make it out. Looked like he lost the back end, ended up on the deck and then spun around a bit but I couldnt see anything that would cause such massive head injuries.

The bike behind hit him causing severe brain injuries. Shame total shame

Got bumped by a following bike had no chance. Sad