FM09 January Update?

saint_stevo

They were already very low in the last version.

Midtable was the lowest. Agreed, it's easy to get promoted in your first season, but not if you are new to the game.

I have only played FM2007, so there was a lot of new stuff to get used to. Even then I decided to restart because I was so sh*t.

end of the month for the update apparentley which is pretty gay considering its the 17th and others have managed to make an unofficial update already.

An unofficial one is very different from a SI one. This is not just a data update it is a patch aswell and requires testing. Also calling something "gay" is not very PC is it ;) :p

• 2 weeks later...
well it appears to have been released today and steam is updating it for me as we speak, good news i can finally re-start my saints file after i finish beating R.Madrid with Djurgardens in the champions league!

Yay! Think I'm going to start a new game with Napoli soon, now that I've started to get a bit bored of dominating the SPL with Hearts.

You've never seen a club be docked points for going into administration?

I've had it loads, Liverpool being the biggest club for it to happen to, but Derby on my current game have, had many more than this though too

Liverpool went into admin on one of my games as well. They are now a lower mid table team.

You've never seen a club be docked points for going into administration?

I've had it loads, Liverpool being the biggest club for it to happen to, but Derby on my current game have, had many more than this though too

Derby just went into admin on mine as well. Never mind.