Adams Sacked in the morning.

PES

You only need to be an average manager to keep that squad in the Premier League.

Adams wasn't average, he was awful.

that squad? Campbell showing his age, Distin is shaky as hell, they don't have anyone to put the ball in the net other than Crouch who isnt a danger in behind and they have no creativity other than Pennant, who isn't even there player!

They will fall through 3rd from bottom IMO

Thing is he was never going to do as well as Rednapp did,because he had to sell some of his players,wasnt given the money Rednapp was and of course Rednapp took Defoe with him.

Who would you like to see manage Pompey PES?

Evening Rock, um, Avram Grant. I think it's nailed on anyway. Though I did hear a rumour that Kevin Keegan was on the agenda! Though thats surely a pile of crap! :)

Curbishley. Who will keep them up easily.

Curbishley won't come. He is embroiled in a legal dispute with West Ham over his sacking. Should he take another job it would jeopardise his legal claim to compensation.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Adams 1/41 to be sacked next. Not really worth a bet unless you can put £1 million down...

Edit: Betting now suspended on Adams.

Heard a stong rumour that Peter Storrie has been in contact with Rupert, and his team of advisors, for some advice on picking a new manager.

Some suggestion that a certain Mr Portaloo might be in the frame. He comes highly recommended after his successful introduction of Total (Crap) Football.

BTW where is Mr Corp Ho at the moment? Normally he keeps us updated on such matters

What a season for Southern Clubs!

Pompey relegation candidates from the Premiership

Saints relegation candidates from the Championship

Brighton relegation candidates from League One

Bournemouth relegation candidates from the League

The only way forward financially and to be in anyway competive in today's game is for Saints and Bournemouth to merge and for Pompey and Brighton to merge.

I don't think we are too far off seeing such a scenario in some shape or form taking place.

Doesn't matter who takes charge, no-one of any quality will go there, and the only manager who did it for them was Bagpuss.

They are back in the championship. It's fated.

Unlike us though Colinjb, I'm sure they'll have a damn good go at trying to stay in their particular league.

nobody mentioned NP.

That squad should keep them up.If they went down I suspect they would be in terrible financial trouble.As for Ho he only came on when he could brag.He has disappeared for weeks as i said he would as the chips are down. He will come back when we are nealy out of it and they have turned the results around. No doubt he has been 6 weeks away on holiday and couldnt get on, lol.

Will he be able to resist these taunts???