Tony Adams Sacked ?

qwertySFC

Even if P*mpey are relegated, there's every chance we will not be playing them next season. Shame - would have seen a few more punters through the turnstiles Rupert to keep you in your job. As it is, they will come down as we try to recover from administration. Funny old world - Agent Rupert really has destroyed this club for the blue few.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc etc......

He who laughs last and all that.

IMHO he is the kind of manager who would kick our prima-donna's arses so hard that they just might make us eat our words.

Tony Adams' red'nwhite army.

Actually, I am a firm believer that when he joined us, 'arry had already 'made his point' and was simply going throught the motions. We could be the making of Tony Adams, but it could not happen in the current climate.

Edited by hamster
WINE

He who laughs last and all that.

IMHO he is the kind of manager who would kick our prima-donna's arses so hard that they just might make us eat our words.

Tony Adams' red'nwhite army.

Actually, I am a firm believer that when he joined us, 'arryt had already 'made hgis point' and was simply going throught the motions. We could be the making of Tony Adam, but it could not happen in the current climate.

Oh dear - is that how low we've sunk? Wishing for P*mpey rejects? Some people don't learn - there's a good reason he's been sacked...it's because even with a hugely expensive squad, his team play sh1t and don't win games. Now how do you think he'd get on with the current Saints squad made up of no-hopes? And anyway, every time I see the guy he looks and sounds defeated - I couldn't stand having that loser as our Manager.

I reckon that the players that 'arry has left behind are sulking themselves into relegation as that is their only hope of getting a transfer, just like when he ****ed us over. FACT

DO NOT blame Adams, he is s decent honest bloke. All IMHO of course.

Great bloke , great player , who would have become a great manager if he was given the time to sort his own team out..would like to see him at St Marys and sort us out..HCDAVGJFU.

BO!!OCKS. What evidence of managerial potential ?

Thats two f^ck ups,out of two,skates and Wycombe.I would not wish to see him at St Marys.

Well he is better than we already have, he has the respect of the players around him, just needed to be given a chance...

Shut up. He farts. What we have is better than him. That is how guff Adams is. Gutted he's been sacked, would definatly had sent them down.

Well he is better than we already have, he has the respect of the players around him, just needed to be given a chance...

:lol:

There was a fantastic clip on MOTD a few weeks ago, where Steven Davis came to the touchline to get some instructions. Adams and another Pompey coach were both there talking to him; Adams was flailing his arms wildly whilst doing so.

Davis then turned to Adams and you could clearly see him say "what the f*ck are you on about?" before turning away and listening to the other coach.