Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS for sale

Al de Man

Brand new, boxed with lens hood, carry case, European warranty card, etc.

£650

Hi-res images available (taken with another 24-105mm ;) ) PM for link.

These typically sell for £700 from HK sellers on eBay (with an inevitable Customs bill for the equivalent of the VAT and good luck getting any warranty out of Canon in Europe) or >£800 online from a UK seller.

I'd be grateful if any muppets leave their comments in the appropriate forum.

No worries. I realise it's not the best time to be trying to sell anything.

I have a load of other stuff I'm selling if you know my Flickr photostream. PM if you don't.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4, Sigma 14mm f/2.8, Speedlite 550EX, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8, 2× Extender, WFT-E1/E1A wireless file transmitter. There will be an EOS 40D and battery grip included soon but I have to get some pictures of it first. All of this is used, but in good condition.

Generally, I'm looking for the typical eBay price less what I'd pay in eBay and PayPal fees.

What sort of price for the EOS Al?

Body-only seems to be going for £450-500 on eBay, so £430. New ones are £560 at Warehouse Express and £580 on Amazon.

It's a genuine Canon battery grip which go for £90-110, so £500 if you want that as well and I'll also chuck in an additional OEM battery on top of the genuine Canon one I'd supply with the body.

It hasn't had a lot of use recently as it's my 3rd body.

• 2 weeks later...
Brand new, boxed with lens hood, carry case, European warranty card, etc.

£650

It eventually sold for £741.20 to a bloke in Hythe, so I didn't even need to pay £25 in PayPal fees. Thank you Pancake for being too poor. ;)

40D went for £431.50.

The extender went for £185.99 so I guess no one picked up on the fact that it was a mark I. :)

I met the bloke this evening and he said his maximum bid was £790.

You'll be getting the new 5d mkii then ;)

Eventually, but I'll probably wait until the MkII is not quite so new and taken a bit of a price tumble so struggle on with my MkI for the time being.