Yahoo contact details

Weston Super Saint

Has anyone got a phone number so that I can speak to the idiots that run Yahoo?

I had a yahoo account which I only ever used to log in to Flickr - all the details were saved on the computer. I changed computers and tried to log in to Flickr, but couldn't remember the user name and password for yahoo.

No problem I thought, and went back to the old computer to get the details, clicked on 'account' and it wanted me to enter the details I had forgotten FFS. Tried missing / forgotten user name and password, but it needs the username to verify things, utter madness!

I then went to another computer that had Flickr details saved and looked at that, not making the mistake of hitting the account button again, and saw an option to register Flickr with a different yahoo account. Brilliant, I thought, I'll set up a new account and Bob's your uncle! Set up the new account and the clicked the option to add it in Flickr and it went to the verify my details page - yep the old details that I can't remember!!!

So, I sent an email to Yahoo - from the newly created account - giving them as much detail as I could remember and asking them to link Flickr to the new account. I got an auto response saying they would contact me in 24 hours - this was last Monday :(

So, I just want a telephone number to speakto a person to sort it out, but can't find one on their site, does anybody have it????