Big Fail Scolari

stevegrant

Didn't understand the specificity of football north of the English Channel, like so many before him.

English football is in no way, shape or form played as it is elsewhere.

It's probably the others who've gone off the track though.

I watched Spurs Arsenal yesterday and couldn't believe some of the stuff that fouls were given for and some of the stuff that wasn't.

lol...they should never have got rid of Avram Grant. Serves them right.

totally agree..I thought grant was very good for them..he was a slipped penalty kick from winning the CL...

the stick grant got for no reason from chelsea fans and the media makes you wonder if he would go back.

totally agree..I thought grant was very good for them..he was a slipped penalty kick from winning the CL...

the stick grant got for no reason from chelsea fans and the media makes you wonder if he would go back.

Thing with Grant was that he didn't need to boost his own ego. He got on with the job and was very unlucky to end up winning nothing last season. Sadly his reign was pre-judged and, amazingly, people judged him on his apperance as well. At least under Avram Chelski looked like they might score a goal.

Thing with Grant was that he didn't need to boost his own ego. He got on with the job and was very unlucky to end up winning nothing last season. Sadly his reign was pre-judged and, amazingly, people judged him on his apperance as well. At least under Avram Chelski looked like they might score a goal.

i read an interview a while ago with grant...

one thing he mentioned was that the team went on a 10 game winning streak in all competitions and they finally drew a game and the fans were acting like the end of the world, demanding he resigned etc..

Bloody hilarious, hopefully Chelsea will now disappear into the obscurity from whence they came. I wonder who's made that decision, Abramakrook or that snake Kenyon. Their treatment of Grant was appalling, by the media as much as anything else- any good result was down to his predecessor, any bad result was down to him. Must be laughing his arse off. Not "sexy" enough for Chelsea, so they brought someone in who was then sack him after 7 months!