Glitter's ere somewhere

Master Bates

SHAMED paedophile Gary Glitter is hiding in a seaside bolthole in Hampshire, it was revealed today.

He was spotted venturing out on a shopping trip with a friend wearing a ginger wig, straw hat and jeans, on the south coast.

http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/hampshirenews/display.var.2433729.0.shamed_gary_glitter_in_hampshire_hideaway.php

photo removed

That's the limit for me, CF. You've doctored a photo from the Vietnam war which shows a young girl with Napalm burns all over her body. All her clothes were burned away. I know this is TMS, but couldn't you be slightly more sensitive about these things..? I would ask you to remove your post, then I'll delete this....

EDIT: Thank you. Good to see you have some measure of decency.

Edited by St Landrew

Yeah he's good, hoping to make a full recovery.

Guess what, this evening whilst walking the dog, I saw a doberman with a tail :shock:

It's illegal to dock for aesthetic reasons nowadays so it's quite surprising that there are still so many young dogs without tails out there.

Yeah he's good, hoping to make a full recovery.

Guess what, this evening whilst walking the dog, I saw a doberman with a tail :shock:

That is because you can no longer legally remove the tails. FACT

My aunty (for legal reasons I would like to state it wasnt actually her which birthed them, it was her dog) had a litter of 10 Rotty's last year which is when I found out. I really wanted to keep one of the little blighters but she flogged them at £350 a pop each!

It's illegal to dock for aesthetic reasons nowadays so it's quite surprising that there are still so many young dogs without tails out there.

My sister has a 6 month old boxer puppy complete with tail.

She [the puppy not my sister], is constantly gnawing on her tail until it bleeds. Maybe it's in the genes that they aren't used to having something following them :smt102

2491782813_d495875517.jpg

My sister has a 6 month old boxer puppy complete with tail.

She [the puppy not my sister], is constantly gnawing on her tail until it bleeds. Maybe it's in the genes that they aren't used to having something following them :smt102

2491782813_d495875517.jpg

Awww, that's so cute.

Cough Cough - Holly Hill Lane - Warsash

You are not wrong,they have some nice motors in the Peter Nash showroom to.

I knew he had a boat at Hasler as he was often spotted in Gosport and at a hotel i once worked in.

I will keep my eyes peeled,as there have been rumours he is nearby.

Woo hoo

SHAMED paedophile Gary Glitter is believed to have fled the Hampshire village he has been using as a secret hideaway, the Daily Echo can reveal.

The former glam rock star is today back in hiding after he was spotted in the leafy Hampshire village of Warsash.

http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/dailyechonews/display.var.2434646.0.glitter_flees_secret_village_hideaway.php

That's the limit for me, CF. You've doctored a photo from the Vietnam war which shows a young girl with Napalm burns all over her body. All her clothes were burned away. I know this is TMS, but couldn't you be slightly more sensitive about these things..? I would ask you to remove your post, then I'll delete this....

EDIT: Thank you. Good to see you have some measure of decency.

Disgusting stuff war, but it happens.