Roughest Parts of Southampton

Thedelldays

Thornhill is the biggest **** hole in southampton by a country mile! My mate (a copper) says that they get more domestic call outs there than any other place. Whenever ive had to drive thru there I usually lock my doors :s

when i moved to Thornhill in 1958 as a 4 year old it was great, lived in Hinkler road near the Swallow until i was 11 then parents moved to Townhill Park.

Funny how places changed , interesting to read Milllbrook is still listed above in the late 60's i would have said

St Marys/Northam

Millbrook/Wimpson

Bassett

when i moved to Thornhill in 1958 as a 4 year old it was great, lived in Hinkler road near the Swallow until i was 11 then parents moved to Townhill Park.

Funny how places changed , interesting to read Milllbrook is still listed above in the late 60's i would have said

St Marys/Northam

Millbrook/Wimpson

Bassett

There were some good lads that drank in the Bicklayers 25 years ago Mike.

Well you peeps have named just about every district in Southampton, Which leads out siders like us the blue few to believe that the whole City is a sh*t hole:smt082.........Now i know why Pompey is an island. Not to keep us in but! to keep you feckers out!:cool:
No Pooopey is an island because its an extension of that other inbred haven THE I.O.W! :D

Well you peeps have named just about every district in Southampton, Which leads out siders like us the blue few to believe that the whole City is a sh*t hole:smt082.........Now i know why Pompey is an island. Not to keep us in but! to keep you feckers out!:cool:

with the amount of landfill that keeps on being shipped to pompey is it going to be an island for long? :p

with the amount of landfill that keeps on being shipped to pompey is it going to be an island for long? :p

ffs get with the program ribbo;,,,,,,,,,,,,they stopped that malarkey three years ago. The landfill site is now being turned int a sweet little grassy moll.;)

the way things are panning out this year a site called SMS could just be there next project:cool:

You lot are making the whole of Soton sound aewful when in reality most of it's fine! Vast majoriyt of Shirley is fine, in fact quite nice, especially upper Shirley. Freemantle is not a bad area at all any more, some of Maybush is alright now. Behind Lordshill is Lord's Wood which is like American suburbia! Even Bevois Valley area is no where as near as bad as it was a few years back!

With regards to Millbrok, it's a massive covering area and there are pockets of sh!t, but most of it just looks rough!