Cons - GAME

Johnny Shearer

Thought I'd try and exchange a couple of games for Scene It and they offered £6 for the following:

Capcom Fighting Jam

Shadow of the Colossus

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Yes they're for the PS2 BUT MvC2 is a rare game and goes for £30+ at times on Ebay. I wouldn't have minded if they offered £15 in exchange for it but £2 takes the p*ss

When i sell my old games i normally take them to CEX in Southampton (or can do it online now). They seem to be quite good. If your after another game in particular they will give you more money on exchanges. For example if you sold Scene It to them they would of given you £8 cash or £12 towards exchanges for it.

I swapped Singstar (got it free) for a couple of Blu-Ray films which i thought was a good deal.

Also Blockbuster seem to be quite good for game exchanges now too, my mate swapped i think the brand new Sonic game for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Rainbow 6 Vegas. If only they did cheap Blu-Ray's! Although i think they are selling SF4 for £25 so i will forgive them.

Thats cool about SF4, but block buster pay peanuts now for any decent PS3 games. They offered me £5 each for MGS4, Fallout and Farcry2. TBF I dont wanna trade at those prices so I think they are destroying their own market.

Thought if you exchanged games they give you more cash i.e store credit?

I was in there the other day and saw i think Resistance 1 for about £7 to buy and MGS4 for like £10. I think that is cheaper then Game or any of those places?

I have not seen what HMV are like but they exchange games now too, knowing them you have to pay them to take your games :)

Thought if you exchanged games they give you more cash i.e store credit?

I was in there the other day and saw i think Resistance 1 for about £7 to buy and MGS4 for like £10. I think that is cheaper then Game or any of those places?

I have not seen what HMV are like but they exchange games now too, knowing them you have to pay them to take your games :)

Yep the games I mentioned were £5 for a store credit, £3 cash. WTF.

Thought I'd try and exchange a couple of games for Scene It and they offered £6 for the following:

Capcom Fighting Jam

Shadow of the Colossus

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Yes they're for the PS2 BUT MvC2 is a rare game and goes for £30+ at times on Ebay. I wouldn't have minded if they offered £15 in exchange for it but £2 takes the p*ss

How much for Shadow of the Colossus? :)