Research on our everyday use of electronic devices

theacademic

Thanks to those who took part in an earlier version of some university research I am involved in that is looking at how we conduct our everyday relationships through smartphones, computers, tablets and other electronic devices. I have now moved on to a second phase of questions and I hope you can spare a few minutes to share your important views.

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/screen-society-2

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
I've had a look through and I don't feel like I want to complete it because the questions are badly worded and vague IMO.

Give me some options or I'm not bothering. Some of them aren't even questions. I'm not spending the time to commit to an opinion and writing a thoughtful response if it's just going to get categorised anyway. Way too much of an ask of the respondent tbh.

Edited by The9

Give me some options or I'm not bothering, tbh. Some of them aren't even questions. I'm not spending the time to commit to an opinion and writing a thoughtful response if it's just going to get categorised anyway. Way too much of an ask of the respondent tbh.

Agree.

Thanks to those who took part in an earlier version of some university research I am involved in that is looking at how we conduct our everyday relationships through smartphones, computers, tablets and other electronic devices. I have now moved on to a second phase of questions and I hope you can spare a few minutes to share your important views.

Thanks in advance.

No. Your grammar is dreadful and I'm not writing a thesis as each answer that you can copy and paste. How are you going to form proper metrics from that?

Even the gender question is annoying, just put a radio button for M or F FFS!

No. Your grammar is dreadful and I'm not writing a thesis as each answer that you can copy and paste. How are you going to form proper metrics from that?

Even the gender question is annoying, just put a radio button for M or F FFS!

I despair for our education system. ;)

Thanks in advance.

This is like a survey in the Framley Examiner.