Pompey

Weston Super Saint

Corp Ho..........when we finish with him, you can have him. He will give you your wildest dreams....new stadium/revolutionary playing style/hands on chairmanship---director of footballship--manager of teamship. He'll even join in your abuse of Saints fans..........................all for an investment of.............um!!!!!!!!!!!!! £0.;);)

Where's Mavis gone?

Has he "disappeared" when "the going got tough"? PMSL

On here again are you? Disappeared when you were sliding down the table, pops back on after a win and a draw. You may carry on with your claims of non interest but the posters on here know it is the truth.You will disappear again as soon as you are on rocky ground. We wont forget your 'we will be taken over in 2 weeks and the stadium has started.' claims.

You come on here for banter lol, you get all girly when you dont like it.

Oh Storrie is in the middle east, what with the Bournemouth directors I suppose

On here again are you? Disappeared when you were sliding down the table, pops back on after a win and a draw. You may carry on with your claims of non interest but the posters on here know it is the truth.You will disappear again as soon as you are on rocky ground. We wont forget your 'we will be taken over in 2 weeks and the stadium has started.' claims.

You come on here for banter lol, you get all girly when you dont like it.

Oh Storrie is in the middle east, what with the Bournemouth directors I suppose

Nick Nack, are your wife's frilly panties that you're wearing so tight that they're cutting off the blood supply to what little functioning brain area you have left?

I came back on here after a defeat to Chelsea which left us one point above the drop zone - how is that "disappearing when we're on rocky ground"? You're nonsensical you shrill, buffoonish old drama queen.

As for your claim that I said construction on the stadium had started, I quoted a previous post of mine where I said I had no idea if the stadium at Port Solent would go ahead. Is that the same as saying it's already started in your bizarre little care home world? If you don't believe me look back at my post - it's on the first page of this thread.

As for my claims about Storrie, no idea if anything will come of it or not but he certainly was in the middle east a couple of weeks ago talking to potential investors. Not sure how any of this is me getting "girlish" - just me asking you to back up the weird statements you're making which ignore any points I make but claim I say and do stuff which everyone on here (but you, Mr Alzheimer) can see is a load of cobblers. :D

Nick Nack, are your wife's frilly panties that you're wearing so tight that they're cutting off the blood supply to what little functioning brain area you have left?

I came back on here after a defeat to Chelsea which left us one point above the drop zone - how is that "disappearing when we're on rocky ground"? You're nonsensical you shrill, buffoonish old drama queen.

As for your claim that I said construction on the stadium had started, I quoted a previous post of mine where I said I had no idea if the stadium at Port Solent would go ahead. Is that the same as saying it's already started in your bizarre little care home world? If you don't believe me look back at my post - it's on the first page of this thread.

As for my claims about Storrie, no idea if anything will come of it or not but he certainly was in the middle east a couple of weeks ago talking to potential investors. Not sure how any of this is me getting "girlish" - just me asking you to back up the weird statements you're making which ignore any points I make but claim I say and do stuff which everyone on here (but you, Mr Alzheimer) can see is a load of cobblers. :D

Good to see the new stadium and training ground proceeding at a cracking pace.

You always were bang on the money every time you mentioned the new ground.

I'm sure you'll also be right about the takeover.

Good to see the new stadium and training ground proceeding at a cracking pace.

You always were bang on the money every time you mentioned the new ground.

I'm sure you'll also be right about the takeover.

As he has been on numerous occasions, far east, middle east, africa, swiss......only the americas to go :D

I thought you had already been taken over by the Chinese? :smt017

As i said you get all girly.

The German , Chinese , South African consortiums all still fighting it out and that's forgetting the Middle Eastern lot. Now when is the stadium to be unveiled.

I suspect we will have to wait until Pompey get another win for you to come back and tell us. Only 24 posts from you in the whole of this year so far, wheras in half of september when you were on a roll you posted 22 times (I could only put the latter half of september as the records stop mid sept)

Portsmouth defender Sol Campbell may lead a mass summer exodus of players from Fratton Park after manager Paul Hart was told to cut the club's payroll by 25%. Campbell, Kanu, Lauren and Hermann Hreidarsson are among 18 players out of contract at the end of the season. (Daily Star)

They are so totally ****ed hahaha

Portsmouth defender Sol Campbell may lead a mass summer exodus of players from Fratton Park after manager Paul Hart was told to cut the club's payroll by 25%. Campbell, Kanu, Lauren and Hermann Hreidarsson are among 18 players out of contract at the end of the season. (Daily Star)

Hmm, but they're one division above, perhaps two, within a few months. Don't think that stadium's going to be built though. Sad really. Our stadium, their team. Solent City anyone..? :D

I'M JOKING..!

We wont forget your the stadium has started.' claims.

You seem to be either too thick to read or blatantly ignoring the fact that I posted a quote on the previous page where I said I had no idea if the stadium at Horsea would go ahead (please go back and read it again to confirm). Which one of these two options is it you pompous old buffoon?

The amount of players out of contract, once you see which players it includes, is actually pretty good news for Pompey as opposed to screwing us up. Most of the players on the list (which includes players currently on loan to us) are ones that were signed by Redknapp and have played a handful of games. Of the first teamers on the list, probably only Davis and maybe Hreidarsson are worth a new contract. Getting so much dead wood off the payroll will free up some money to make some decent squad additions. Unless you think the players below are essential to our squad next season:

Richard Duffy (loaned out until the end of his contract anyway)

Lauren

Noe Pamarot

Sol Campbell

Linvoy Primus

Herman Hreidarrsson

Nadir Belhadj (loan deal since made permanent!)

Armand Traore (loan expires)

Djimi Traore (on loan to Birmingham)

Jermaine Pennant (loan)

Glen Little (loaned out until the end of his contract anyway)

Richard Hughes (has now signed a new contract)

Jerome Thomas

Sean Davis

Kanu

The original report included Ben Sahar who went back to Chelsea in January (!) plus Armand Traore, Jermaine Pennant and the Greek guy Gekas who are currently on loan. Explain to me how losing most of those players would be a bad thing for Pompey :D

• 3 weeks later...

Administration - PMSL.

What's really making me laugh about your situation is how high and mighty you've all been about when Pompey went into administration, about how dispicable it was to deprive creditors of their money etc etc. Now you're all hoping like **** that your holding company smokescreen can save you taking a 10 point hit. I've had so many comments on here revelling in their hope that Mandaric/ Gaydamak would walk away meaning we'd go bust - how's it feel now the boots on the other foot lads? Not quite as smug now? Remember the days when I first came on the old website, when I was told so many times you were the best run club in the land? That Rupert was a shining example of how a chairman should operate? LOL.

For the record I don't believe you'll go out of business. I'm sure someone will come in and buy you before your deadline passes. Might not be Paul Allen but at least some joker (probably Roops) will bail you out. I'm also aware before anyone points it out that Pompey could very easily find themselves in the same boat again.

Still, for all the times you've taken the **** about Pompey going bust, Gaydamak walking away leaving us penniless, the state of PFC going into administration and all the other digs you've made - I'm cracking up laughing here :D

Remember the days when I first came on the old website, when I was told so many times you were the best run club in the land? That Rupert was a shining example of how a chairman should operate? LOL.

To be fair, every club has it's lunatics, and even now if you look in the right places you can find some people still claiming Rupert as a genius businessman :rolleyes:

Administration - PMSL.

What's really making me laugh about your situation is how high and mighty you've all been about when Pompey went into administration, about how dispicable it was to deprive creditors of their money etc etc. Now you're all hoping like **** that your holding company smokescreen can save you taking a 10 point hit. I've had so many comments on here revelling in their hope that Mandaric/ Gaydamak would walk away meaning we'd go bust - how's it feel now the boots on the other foot lads? Not quite as smug now? Remember the days when I first came on the old website, when I was told so many times you were the best run club in the land? That Rupert was a shining example of how a chairman should operate? LOL.

For the record I don't believe you'll go out of business. I'm sure someone will come in and buy you before your deadline passes. Might not be Paul Allen but at least some joker (probably Roops) will bail you out. I'm also aware before anyone points it out that Pompey could very easily find themselves in the same boat again.

Still, for all the times you've taken the **** about Pompey going bust, Gaydamak walking away leaving us penniless, the state of PFC going into administration and all the other digs you've made - I'm cracking up laughing here :D

As i said you get all girly.

The German , Chinese , South African consortiums all still fighting it out and that's forgetting the Middle Eastern lot. Now when is the stadium to be unveiled.

I suspect we will have to wait until Pompey get another win for you to come back and tell us. Only 24 posts from you in the whole of this year so far, wheras in half of september when you were on a roll you posted 22 times (I could only put the latter half of september as the records stop mid sept)

Of course you return on here as you have the upper hand, only time you do. i have some froiends who are Pompey fans and i was expecting them to contact me and rub it in, but no they haven't as they are decent , as for you well you are just as i would have imagined , gone when things are hard to defend back when you can gloat.

I honestly hope sum dumb **** bails you out Nicky Boy, If we end up being Top Dogs for just 5 seasons, I will feel that we have been cheated out of at least 20 ;)

Thats the spirit, you will never be top dogs just in a better league position MackRill. You have been fortunate enough to have had a couple of sugar daddies that have bankrolled you.Iwish we had the same of course, you will enjoy a little spel in the sun and then fade away, we may just die, the world will be a poorer place for it but thats life.We will be the first really major club to fold big time but knowing you lot wanting to outdo us and jealous will probably go into bankrupcy just to try to be the first club to do so.

Of course you return on here as you have the upper hand, only time you do. i have some froiends who are Pompey fans and i was expecting them to contact me and rub it in, but no they haven't as they are decent , as for you well you are just as i would have imagined , gone when things are hard to defend back when you can gloat.

Mavis often accuses me of only coming on here when things are going well for Pompey. In the period he quotes in the latter half of September when we were "on a roll" we played three games. The last one was against Spurs when we won 2 - 0. The other two were against Man City and Chelsea which we lost 6 - 0 and 4 - 0. That's some roll we were on there Nick Nack, I can certainly see your point that i only post when things are good for PFC. :rolleyes:

Mavis, once again you're the one who ignores anything that challenges your cosy little rose tinted world. I've posted a link several times to a quote where I said that I had no idea if the stadium would be built or not but you somehow choose to ignore that. You were extremely vocal in your condemnation of Pompey's choice to go into administration and repeatedly told me on here that it was a disgrace that we cheated our creditors. I've not seen one post from you saying the same about your club. You're the biggest ****ing hypocrite on here and NEVER answer any points I raise such as these. You're full of wind, an overblown, pompous buffoon who lives in some halcyon days of jumpers for goalposts and fairplay for all who consistently tries to make some point but ends up yards wide of the target.

I feel for Saints fans because I know what you're going through. My point was that most of you on here have gloated to me at Pompey's potential to fold at some point over the last couple of years (you included Nick Nack) and my question to you all was, how does it feel now the boots on the other foot. Most Pompey fans seem to be a hell of a lot more supportive of your plight than you ever were (or, I suspect, would be) if it happens to us again.

Answer the points I raised Nick Nack and I might have just a smidgeon of respect for you. But I suspect you won't.

What do I find funniest at the moment:

1. Nick Nack's refusal to post a reply to this thread after his claims that I "only post on here when Pompey are doing well" were made to look like the ravings of a alzheimer's suffering baboon when in the period he cited as the most I've ever posted Pompey played three games and lost two of them 4 - 0 and 6 - 0.

2. Nick Nack being accused of suffering memory loss by his own fans on the main board.

3. Your fans mistaking a Charlton player for Linvoy Primus on Saturday.

4. 50% of your crowd leaving after Charlton's third goal went in on Saturday showing potential investors the true "Spirit of Southampton".

ROTFPMSL

It costs £6.66 to go and watch Pompey at Blackburn this season.

True Premiership Giant.

And Pompey are responsible for Blackburns pricing policy how exactly? :confused:

Still even £6.66 is more than I could have paid to watch Saints on Saturday. Thousands of tickets available at £5.00 and, might I point out, still not a capacity attendance.

Absolutely. There were still more in the ground at full time than Pompey have had all season.

Well, as the SKY camera panned across the thousands of empty seats and John Salako said "the ground's half empty" your statement doesn't appear to ring true. Still, you know best, eh? :D

What do I find funniest at the moment:

1. Nick Nack's refusal to post a reply to this thread after his claims that I "only post on here when Pompey are doing well" were made to look like the ravings of a alzheimer's suffering baboon when in the period he cited as the most I've ever posted Pompey played three games and lost two of them 4 - 0 and 6 - 0.

2. Nick Nack being accused of suffering memory loss by his own fans on the main board.

3. Your fans mistaking a Charlton player for Linvoy Primus on Saturday.

4. 50% of your crowd leaving after Charlton's third goal went in on Saturday showing potential investors the true "Spirit of Southampton".

ROTFPMSL

To be fair Corpse it was maybe 2 or 3% of the crowd but you're never one to let the truth get in the way of a good argument are you?

*edit * This is again shown in your post above. £5? It was £15 actually. £5 for juniors yes, but £15 for everyone else.

I haven't read any of your over-optimistic, misguided ramblings for a long while. It's good to see they're still as chuckleable as always.

Keep it up son!

Oh, and in your defence the Primus thing was very funny on Saturday. It amazes me how people have the inabilty to read a players name on his shirt! To be fair he did look like the mighty Linvus though.

These arguements are so pointless (so why can't I resist?) Ok heres a fact. Saints crowd at the weekend was impressive, it was however swelled by LOADS of school kids. A secondary school my wife works at in Southampton took 50 kids on a virtual freebie, I'm assuming the same happened for all schools across the Southampton area? This was arranged weeks ago, so was not a responce to the 'bad' news. Still to be fair 26K is impressive, though maybe not wholly accurate of the real gate. :)

At risk of being serious for a moment, PFC's accounts up to May 2008 don't look good, do they? Wage bill of £54m. Eek.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/Turnover-is-up-but-Pompey.5151915.jp

Yeah, it's way too high although our turnover for last year was £70m (!) and with the players that are out of contract in the summer such as Campbell, Lauren and Kanu who are big earners we'll shave around £15m off the wage bill. Even allowing for some replacements to come in that will take us down to around 60% of our income which is the Prem's guideline.

Interestingly of the £70m turnover very little was from our FA Cup run so no reason to believe it will dip much below that figure again this year.

Yeah, it's way too high although our turnover for last year was £70m (!) and with the players that are out of contract in the summer such as Campbell, Lauren and Kanu who are big earners we'll shave around £15m off the wage bill. Even allowing for some replacements to come in that will take us down to around 60% of our income which is the Prem's guideline.

Interestingly of the £70m turnover very little was from our FA Cup run so no reason to believe it will dip much below that figure again this year.

Or gate receipts ;)

Perhaps you could have made more from your cup run if you'd done things differently, like selling out your allocation for the final :smt102

Or gate receipts ;)

Perhaps you could have made more from your cup run if you'd done things differently, like selling out your allocation for the final :smt102

Well, gate receipts for most Prem clubs (other than Man U/ Arse/ Liverpool and maybe Newcastle) are far less important than the SKY money - which netted us £49m last year. Even so, our income from gate receipts was up £3m on the previous year to £12m. How much in gate receipts did you generate last year from your financial millstone? Sorry, I mean modern, large capacity stadium.

As for the FA Cup money, going all the way only earned us £600K more than the previous year. As for not selling out our final allocation - LOL. Must try harder than that Weston.

Well, gate receipts for most Prem clubs (other than Man U/ Arse/ Liverpool and maybe Newcastle) are far less important than the SKY money - which netted us £49m last year. Even so, our income from gate receipts was up £3m on the previous year to £12m. How much in gate receipts did you generate last year from your financial millstone? Sorry, I mean modern, large capacity stadium.

As for the FA Cup money, going all the way only earned us £600K more than the previous year. As for not selling out our final allocation - LOL. Must try harder than that Weston.

But the Sky money isn't £49m per annum, is it? Or is that including prize money from the league position?

Mavis often accuses me of only coming on here when things are going well for Pompey. In the period he quotes in the latter half of September when we were "on a roll" we played three games. The last one was against Spurs when we won 2 - 0. The other two were against Man City and Chelsea which we lost 6 - 0 and 4 - 0. That's some roll we were on there Nick Nack, I can certainly see your point that i only post when things are good for PFC. :rolleyes:

Mavis, once again you're the one who ignores anything that challenges your cosy little rose tinted world. I've posted a link several times to a quote where I said that I had no idea if the stadium would be built or not but you somehow choose to ignore that. You were extremely vocal in your condemnation of Pompey's choice to go into administration and repeatedly told me on here that it was a disgrace that we cheated our creditors. I've not seen one post from you saying the same about your club. You're the biggest ****ing hypocrite on here and NEVER answer any points I raise such as these. You're full of wind, an overblown, pompous buffoon who lives in some halcyon days of jumpers for goalposts and fairplay for all who consistently tries to make some point but ends up yards wide of the target.

I feel for Saints fans because I know what you're going through. My point was that most of you on here have gloated to me at Pompey's potential to fold at some point over the last couple of years (you included Nick Nack) and my question to you all was, how does it feel now the boots on the other foot. Most Pompey fans seem to be a hell of a lot more supportive of your plight than you ever were (or, I suspect, would be) if it happens to us again.

Answer the points I raised Nick Nack and I might have just a smidgeon of respect for you. But I suspect you won't.

Still here just have more pressing things to worry about than Pompeys biggest bravest supporter.

I notice again your posts have increased again, quite prolific since our going inot administration.

Something that I was/am totally against.It is wrong that suppliers are going to lose out.I have no pride in that.I sincerely hope we wriggle out of the minus 10 points something you didnt have to worry about and frankly if that penalty was not around now i suspect saints and many others would have gone in months ago.

You have always been smaug and so its hard to tell if you are more smug than normal, but as you are on here more regulairly again I suggest you are.

Fortunately for you the records of your past claims about the stadium are erased, and so you cant be shown to be the big time charlie we know you are.We only had a few posts from you in feb and march but the other major penalty for going into administration is that you noiw again feel ****sure of yourself and can come back on again.

• 3 years later...
Administration - PMSL.

The boot feels great, it's a perfect fit. :lol: