Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 91

Thread: It's great to back in sowhampton

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default It's great to back in sowhampton

    Right gunmbos, I ain't a sotonian but I'm sat here listening to my saints CD thinking be so proud of your city, I love your city, it's makes cty a little bit, see the old faces again whats on mush hows the nipper.

    On holiday where you from???? sowampton, not f*ckin b'stoke, the city's got soul, passion Be proud,it's a lovely place, might be c*ckles who don't un
    understand there roots, but sowhampton rootalise me every day of the week.


    ITS GREAT TO BE BACK IN SOWHAMPTON!!!!!!!.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hitchin Hill
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Ok then.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    9,787

    Default

    Basingstoke f*cking pwns tbh.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Super Weston Mare
    Posts
    11,762

    Default

    I think 'Kip's been at the vodka this afternoon :shock:

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    i'M SO PLEASED YOU THREADALISED THIS THREAD JUNCTION, IF S13 OR STEVO had replied I would of binned this thread, next game we're gonna have a drinkie, thats the truth.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hitchin Hill
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    i'M SO PLEASED YOU THREADALISED THIS THREAD JUNCTION, IF S13 OR STEVO had replied I would of binned this thread, next game we're gonna have a drinkie, thats the truth.
    This is a Kip classic thread, it's been a long time, too long.

    I'll have a Kronee.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junction 9 View Post
    This is a Kip classic thread, it's been a long time, too long.

    I'll have a Kronee.
    Kronalise me up butter cup.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMikey View Post
    Basingstoke f*cking pwns tbh.
    You disgusting f*ckin whore, find yourself, look at yourself, feel something, jhave something to love, I've got 3 things I love sowhampton, matt le tiss and the maggot, if you can give me three things you lve with proper reasonds I won't delete you post.


    Hurry up you c*nt.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    I wanna be ignored
    Posts
    576

    Default

    I'm posting this message onboard the Woolston Ferry.

  10. Default

    kip...you sad sad loser

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Round the proverbial
    Posts
    8,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedelldays View Post
    kip...you sad sad loser
    Ahem!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    I guess they really do luv sowthampton

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fareham
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    Kip, drinking on your own is a bit sad!

    And you may wish to click on the little ABC button with the tick below it before you post as your spelling is sheet!

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastleighSoulBoy View Post
    Ahem!
    sorry...i guess i forgot to mention you too...:smt048

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On hunger strike.
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Kipachenko keeps this place alive. And after all he's been through too. Shame on the rest of you.

    God bless kip and god bless Anneka Rice for saving him.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    What happened with Tiggs?

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robsk II View Post
    What happened with Tiggs?

    What happened to Robsk, FFS...

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedelldays View Post
    kip...you sad sad loser
    Kiss me you dirty sailer c*ck nopsed mo fo muther f*cker.


    Robsk you ginger whinger if I ever hear your baked bean breathed muttrings again, I will hurt.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Round the proverbial
    Posts
    8,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedelldays View Post
    sorry...i guess i forgot to mention you too...:smt048
    Doh! How could you?

    It was always You , Me and Kip made 3. We were so glad you invited us to swell your club membership from 1. TBH we only joined out of pity for you!

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    Robsk you ginger whinger if I ever hear your baked bean breathed muttrings again, I will hurt.
    Well, given your mispreconceptions, I would relish such a thing.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robsk II View Post
    Well, given your mispreconceptions, I would relish such a thing.
    you

  22. #22

    Default

    I love basingstoke, although the town centre depresses me a little now. I also love southampton because that's where I was born and bred

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintandy666 View Post
    I love basingstoke, although the town centre depresses me a little now. I also love southampton because that's where I was born and bred
    Isaw you walking down south ham road you were selling antiques to the gay guyb from homes undder the hammer

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    Isaw you walking down south ham road you were selling antiques to the gay guyb from homes undder the hammer
    I assume that's where you live then... Why'd you remember what I look like?!

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hitchin Hill
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Can this be the first thread to be put into Golden posts section?

    Do I have to PM a mod or something? I never want to forget it.

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I dont understand why i was named as someone Kip the Koont didnt want to reply to this thread.

    Makes me Mantootin

  27. #27
    Dark Sotonic Mills Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junction 9 View Post
    Can this be the first thread to be put into Golden posts section?

    Do I have to PM a mod or something? I never want to forget it.
    Conversely, I wanted to scrub it from my mind on the first read...

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Irt makes you what you are, you know what that is??? I'll f*ckin tell you, nothing, every word you typoe conjeals into meaningluss conjucterlisms/

    I think therefore I am

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sotonic Mills View Post
    Conversely, I wanted to scrub it from my mind on the first read...
    Thats nbecause you wanted to be the one to start it, but you ain't got the soul.




    ITS GREAT TO BE BACK ON SOWHAMPTON SEE THE OLD FACES AGAIN!!"!!

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    Irt makes you what you are, you know what that is??? I'll f*ckin tell you, nothing, every word you typoe conjeals into meaningluss conjucterlisms/

    I think therefore I am
    Aimed at?

    About time the valium wore off/you stopped pretending to be drunk?

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    Irt makes you what you are, you know what that is??? I'll f*ckin tell you, nothing, every word you typoe conjeals into meaningluss conjucterlisms/

    I think therefore I am
    Does that mean your real then? :confused:

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saint_stevo View Post
    Aimed at?

    About time the valium wore off/you stopped pretending to be drunk?
    you silly silly little c*nt


    FOUR.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hitchin Hill
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sotonic Mills View Post
    Conversely, I wanted to scrub it from my mind on the first read...
    I shan't bother PMing you then. It's time for the Pontster to step up.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    you silly silly little c*nt


    FOUR.
    Probably bigger than you TBF

    FOUR?

  35. #35

    Default

    When people come on here drunk, it is always entertaining...

    So saintkiptanui, what sorrows be you drowning tonight?

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintandy666 View Post
    When people come on here drunk, it is always entertaining...

    So saintkiptanui, what sorrows be you drowning tonight?
    Dont encourage the muggy c**t

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saint_stevo View Post
    Dont encourage the muggy c**t
    Shhhhhhhh, or my display picture will eat you.

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintandy666 View Post
    When people come on here drunk, it is always entertaining...

    So saintkiptanui, what sorrows be you drowning tonight?
    cELEBbrating being me, it's great to back nin sowampton,



    stevo you muggley c*nt , I'm gonna mug your mug you f*ckin mugbeery pie.

    MUG


    tHIS THREAD PROOVES one thing, when the machine breaks down we bresk down.


    ps

    junction I f*ckin love you gumble, me and you against the tinnternt kenneths.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    cELEBbrating being me, it's great to back nin sowampton,



    stevo you muggley c*nt , I'm gonna mug your mug you f*ckin mugbeery pie.

    MUG


    tHIS THREAD PROOVES one thing, when the machine breaks down we bresk down.


    ps

    junction I f*ckin love you gumble, me and you against the tinnternt kenneths.
    So you are drinking... by yourself?

  40. #40
    Dark Sotonic Mills Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junction 9 View Post
    I shan't bother PMing you then. It's time for the Pontster to step up.
    Don't worry my little Whiteley resident, I am aware of the Greater Good (The Greater Good) so I am quite happy to see this little 'gem' stored away for posteriors in GT.

  41. #41

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintandy666 View Post
    So you are drinking... by yourself?
    sually I would be but tinight I am sat here with jamie. he's aproper f*ckhead, he ain't leaving but why should he muffer f*cker.

  42. #42

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Using what i said to you back at me but spelt wrong is real offensive.

    So your drinking with your 'friend' whilst posting on ere. Wow some entertainment Jamie the f*ckhead must be........

  43. #43

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Mtae descarteis understands yOu. you are what you are sunshine, you will never shine , I will beam all over you



    ITS GREAT TO BE BACK IN SOWAMPTON.

  44. #44

    Default

    Saintkip, I want you to come and visit me in the hospital. I think the nurses would show me more pity if I told them I had adopted a Romanian orphan.

  45. #45
    Dark Sotonic Mills Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saint_stevo View Post
    Using what i said to you back at me but spelt wrong is real offensive.

    So your drinking with your 'friend' whilst posting on ere. Wow some entertainment Jamie the f*ckhead must be........
    WooHoo, Piggy's drinking with...


  46. #46

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default oNE IS. iT IS APPARENT: I THINK THEREFORE I AM...w

    simplle moment. everyting 'ting' but ok a question? a slow adagio. balls...nwe are so lucky: not to live in times of war. can you a blame a man? Touch. He is distinguished by his situation. If he needs to kill, he kills withhout an object, a machine. A killing machine. Born for war. A nihilism, a belief in nothing . . . . a mere object. Are you an object?

    ps you're all c*nts, other than junction and JB, she's a funny bird.

  47. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    W@nker


    A.S.W

  48. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintkiptanui View Post
    simplle moment. everyting 'ting' but ok a question? a slow adagio. balls...nwe are so lucky: not to live in times of war. can you a blame a man? Touch. He is distinguished by his situation. If he needs to kill, he kills withhout an object, a machine. A killing machine. Born for war. A nihilism, a belief in nothing . . . . a mere object. Are you an object?

    ps you're all c*nts, other than junction and JB, she's a funny bird.
    Incoherent c*nt.

    Junction is a bigger c*nt than anyone. He promised to fix my leaking pipe and then never showed up.

  49. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnet burger towers
    Posts
    5,531

    Default I love this hose...

    A simple harmonica. That facat that as a younger brother he was weak. His legs gave . . . and he hung his brother, standing on his shoulders . . . That is what the cowboys did . . . ?

    ps you're all c*nts except jb and junction.

  50. #50

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stylish as f*ck
    Posts
    12,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    someone lock this thread and put us all out our misery

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •