This will make you laugh

magnet

You must be right miserable if this doesnt bring a tear to you eye.

http://www.skypelaughterchain.com

Oh that is the funniest thing I have ever seen and it made me laugh non stop till my brains fell out and I sh*t myself. I am so glad that I found it funny and that I am not miserable. I am, of course, joking. What I really mean is, if you find this amusing then you are some kind of retard.

Oh that is the funniest thing I have ever seen and it made me laugh non stop till my brains fell out and I sh*t myself. I am so glad that I found it funny and that I am not miserable. I am, of course, joking. What I really mean is, if you find this amusing then you are some kind of retard.

why dont you just pay the £5 and register, you tramp

Can't be arsed.

Can't be arsed.