suggestion for music before game starts.

dickyhale

Stuff I like:

Bouncing boobs

"Hookie stone"

Having a metal track

Building some suspense

Stuff I don't like:

The LGBT sailors parade

"let's go" w@nkers

Having a metal track but picking one that's basically a pop song

Tights and shoulder pads

I think most wouldn't be so keen on the Americanisms about it, but you can't knock them for the noise and bedlam created and the crowd appeared to be predominantly young and most getting involved - visiting teams and fans would be in no doubt they're up against it from the start. So far removed from St Mary's and just about any English ground these days and if they did play a metal entry track you'd have most of our crowd complaining about the noise - Enter Sandman may be "poppy" but it would be just about as good as it gets for us!

Stuff I like:

Bouncing boobs

"Hookie stone"

Having a metal track

Building some suspense

Stuff I don't like:

The LGBT sailors parade

"let's go" w@nkers

Having a metal track but picking one that's basically a pop song

Tights and shoulder pads

What metal track do you want, Rime of the Ancient Mariner or something? It's got to be accessible to the public I'd say, which I guess is why they went Metallica.

Agree, the Americanisms are ****, but it was more the atmosphere.

What metal track do you want, Rime of the Ancient Mariner or something? It's got to be accessible to the public I'd say, which I guess is why they went Metallica.

Agree, the Americanisms are ****, but it was more the atmosphere.

Now we are talking a bit of Maiden before the game will get me pumped. I suggest Children of the Dammed (as a nod to all the poor kids duped into following saints by their parents) or Die With Your Boots On (to maybe drop a hint to the players about how they should approach the match) :D

Now we are talking a bit of Maiden before the game will get me pumped. I suggest Children of the Dammed (as a nod to all the poor kids duped into following saints by their parents) or Die With Your Boots On (to maybe drop a hint to the players about how they should approach the match) :D

A bit of Slam by Pendulum may do a half decent job as well...

If going for a bit of Iron Maiden, got to be Phantom of the Opera.

Left field, Don't let me down gently by the Wonder Stuff

Nice the version of from a Real Live One album is epic lets have that.

Actually maybe we could get Aces High complete with Churchill's speech pumped into the home dressing room for the players.

We will fight them in the six yard box, we will fight them in the centre circle....