Email campaign to expose what the slithery snake Mawhinney has done

Mole

Where have you been hiding all these years...have you not seen what happened at Leeds? Luton did try and take them on and got slaughtered.

Bournemouth were another example of a club that the FL treated pretty badly.

The last paragraph says it all for me....that is the reason why these rules are in existance to prevent that.

Nowhere here am I am saying I agree with them and believe we should be able to appeal where I differ is the fact that I can see why the FL say no.

Have you ever sat before any football league committee? I have 4 different ones in totally different leagues and ALL are a law to themselves and make decisions that suit.

I have been at managers meetings where the committe has decided to change laws there and then ...not at the AGM. Clubs that want to play in that league have to abide by that decision as they elected the members of the committee.

If the rules exist to prevent a parent company from being placed into administration to save a football club, then the rules should state that quite clearly, categorically and with no room for misinterpretation.

In all walks of life, people will make decisions based on the laws as they are understood by those having to abide by them.

It is not acceptable to apply laws differently under different circumstances, or to change the interpretation of them.

I understand what you're saying about Leeds and Luton.

However, the time has come for this farce to stop.

People might hate Leeds, but we all know that it is their fans and Luton fans who are punished, NOT those responsible. Same for Rotherham and Bournemouth.

The current hypocricy in football DEMANDS that we protest to make changes. Not because it's us, but because it's not right. I feel for Luton fans - a club I can't stand! I felt more strongly for them than I do about our case. Their treatment was absolutely shocking.

Where is the parity, equity and justness when one football club in one league can be bust and yet another which abides by the stated rules can be penalised??

This is not about us, this is about football's governers and their need to sit down and re-appraise football finances. The game is living on debt.

Why should I pay for Rupert Lowe's failure (any board). Why is that fair and just?

And if you think it's about status quo, you're wrong. Watch the FIA change their rules like a shot when the major players start to demand change...

Our problem is we are not a major player. But FANS have voices and they should be heard.

Why should I pay for Rupert Lowe's failure (any board). Why is that fair and just?

Is it just and fair that Aviva, Barclays and countless local businesses are forced to involuntarily donate tens of millions to subsidise our leisure pursuits ..?

Is it just and fair that Aviva, Barclays and countless local businesses are forced to involuntarily donate tens of millions to subsidise our leisure pursuits ..?

No, where did I say that?

A business, run by business people went tits up.

Who is being punished - the customer!

Who should be punished...

• 10 years later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-50366894

The Conservative peer Brian Mawhinney has died at the age of 79.

The Belfast-born former chairman of the Conservative Party joined the House of Lords in 2005 after standing down as MP for North West Cambridgeshire.

In 2003 he was appointed as chairman of the Football League, a role he carried out for seven years.