Swiss bid led by Billionaires!

Saint Charlie

More worringly...

The Swiss have apparently been around for 4 or more weeks. Total confidentiality and professionalism and strict NDA's.

Which begs the question what FOOKIN IDIOT has leaked their name to the Mail

IF they wanted confidentiality either some moron at the club needs to be fired immediately OR their competitors have leaked it.

Now THAT worries me more than my original analysis of who is friends with Seymour Pierce...

MB - this gets more worrying - Seymour Pierce then the name published in....

The Daily Mail

Somebody better book St Richmond in for therapy quick

Wow!

I await the links indicating their hobbies, links to Southampton, non-links to MJ, MF and RL, rich people's toys, and inside leg measurements.

Please God there won't we any sh*t for GM to unearth.

This is going to cause a run on F5 keys - get yours while you still can!

Wow!

I await the links indicating their hobbies, links to Southampton, non-links to MJ, MF and RL, rich people's toys, and inside leg measurements.

Please God there won't we any sh*t for GM to unearth.

This is going to cause a run on F5 keys - get yours while you still can!

You forgot the ear lobes!

Would tie in with what Solent said re the wealth (billionaires) as soon as they entered the frame.

Wonder if the Harris "overseas" group can compete with these?

I believe this is Harris' group,as stated in the link at the top of the thread,Kieth Harris of Seymour Pearce.Correct me if i'm wrong,i'm sure someone will pretty sharpish.

[/b]

I believe this is Harris' group,as stated in the link at the top of the thread,Kieth Harris of Seymour Pearce.Correct me if i'm wrong,i'm sure someone will pretty sharpish.

Er, the article says quite clearly that the Liebherr bid is not the Keith Harris bid.

[/b]

Ah ok, Im confused as to how many groups there are. I thought thw Swiss was separate to another "Overseas bid" which has been linked to Monaco. This bid is using Harris' expertise. I thought the Swiss was another separate bid? Maybe Im wrong.

A billionaire Swiss family and a group led by football deal maker Keith Harris are battling to rescue League One Southampton from oblivion and make them one of the richest clubs in English football.

The identity of the potential owners being advised by investment banker Harris is unknown, but sources on the south coast revealed that the Swiss interest is backed by the Liebherr Group.

Suggests two separate groups.

Hopefully the Swiss are as serious as they seem and we can enjoy being the 5th richest club in England:D

The Swiss whoever they are have conducted themselves superbly during the takeover process unlike a few other chancers who promised much & delivered **** all. I will look forward to hearing from them if & when they are successful which I hope they are.

Liebherr are a world renowned brand & this would be a very exciting deal for us if true.

Think this one is near to the truth as they do have connections to the city and it goes with what "those people who talk" have been saying.

It would explain why people like John and Rasiak are still here, however does not quite fit with what Wotte said about Thomas, maybe they did not say they would pump millions in? Guess time will tell how much of all of these rumours are true and how many are bull****.

But please god for the love of christ let this be true. It just makes me even more angry that we had a month with a bunch of muppets in Pinnacle wasting time, they could of almost put us down for the count.

So monday we should know then, finally.

This sounds great....but i wont be getting carried away....just yet ;) we know where that's got us in the past.

Southampton should be attracting this level of investment though, as a city and a club we've been underachieving for years - but with the right investment and management we could be extremely successful – I’m sure the Swiss know that.

and also....this ties in with the ''Global name'' or something alone those lines - which Fry stated when he first took control.

If true may account for the actions/non actions of people around the club?

MW turns down a job in Egypt. Flight was booked for 1st July.

MS working for nothing.

KD stalling signing for West Ham.

SJ looking for new contract.

Other players out of contract not rushing to leave.

I know just rubbish conspiracy theories.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})