Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Anyone know what item 2.2 on the agenda refers to?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Not as interesting as motion 2.3. That is so secret it hasn't been included.

So they are have their own 5 year plan from 2016. I wonder if it mentions gaining promotion from league two and how they hope to achieve it? Or is it specific to PST sphere of interest and accountability?

There's a lot of things you can bash Pompey for but boycotting the shambles of the new JPT format is not one of them. Shame the 200 odd scabs we had that went to Charlton away didn't have the same morals.

We're not knocking them for boycotting it, we're knocking them for claiming they would all buy tickets - and thus give the club much needed money, being 'fan-owned' this is what they do - but then boycotting the ticket office as well....

Trevor, a Gillingham fan, makes a valid point on twitter

While Portsmouth are taking the moral high ground how about they pay back the small companies they forced under?

Our old friend Neil Allen disagrees though...

You're a bit confused. The fans are boycotting games - it was long-gone owners who screwed small businesses

Trevor, a Gillingham fan, makes a valid point on twitter

Our old friend Neil Allen disagrees though.."You're a bit confused. The fans are boycotting games - it was long-gone owners who screwed small businesses".

Oh okay Neil. So this time its the Pompey fans who are not paying and screwing a small business - Portsmouth FC. Plus ca change.

I saw a similar thing using the Spinnaker Tower to advertise flybe flights to Southampton from France today, must be the day for cheap and lazy gimmicky clickbait-style advertising.

I rember a large billboard in their channel ferry terminal years ago which read " Portsmouth, the gateway to Southampton"

it made I larf.

There's also been adverts round town to visit the Mary Rose in Portsmouth over the last few weeks..

It's fairly common to have actual adverts in the rival city. I see West Quay ones over there all the time. Their buses always have the big Rose Bowl events on and our 2 universities are always advertised.

This is a tad different and far funnier.

Just been having a chat with a customer who said this, word for word...

"Thing is, you scummers can't even sell out your first ever European game. More empty seats than taken ones. We sold out all our European games. That's why we're better fans"

Now I do love a good attendance debate with a skate as its so easy to win however I needed to bite my tongue as he's a sensitive flower who would have refused my business just for proving him wrong. Obviously he's wrong on it being our first ever European game and wrong about there being more empty seats than taken....but did they sell out their tiny shack for their European games? I wasn't even aware there were anymore other than that famous 2-2 victory over AC Milan.

Debating attendance with some pompey fans is like trying to explain origami to a retarded donkey - you'll regret it!

Don't waste your breath, it will just be myth after myth - from the council-owned stadium with free-tickets for asylum seekers, to the tank commander in the SS.

Walk away before you get dragged into a wrestling bout with a dirty pig.

Just been having a chat with a customer who said this, word for word...

"Thing is, you scummers can't even sell out your first ever European game. More empty seats than taken ones. We sold out all our European games. That's why we're better fans"

Now I do love a good attendance debate with a skate as its so easy to win however I needed to bite my tongue as he's a sensitive flower who would have refused my business just for proving him wrong. Obviously he's wrong on it being our first ever European game and wrong about there being more empty seats than taken....but did they sell out their tiny shack for their European games? I wasn't even aware there were anymore other than that famous 2-2 victory over AC Milan.

19612 in the UEFA Cup first round at home to Vitoria Guimaraes.

20403 in the group stage at home to AC Milan

19612 at home to Heerenveen.

I'm sure they'll claim that the non capacity attendances were due to away fans not filling the away end, but everyone knows the Italians don't travel and they appear to have filled that one...

No doubt the argument will then become "Milan brought fewer fans so there was less segregation and more home fans" but the fact remains if they could get 20k+ for that one they could have done the same for the other two games as well, so you'd wonder why they didn't.

Edited by The9

Back to being a villain. They want Warnock and they want him now.

Oh how they congratulated and convinced themselves that Coppell had arrived as the messiah who would lead them to the promised land. As I recall he lasted a few weeks.

Edited by TopGun

In major news for complete idiots who are growing tired of simply burning their money, there is a "possibility Pompey could invite new investment in the near future".

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/pompey-trust-new-investment-in-club-a-possibility-1-7587403?

Tablecloth, beer belly, and goatee fetishists may also find this of interest.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})