Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

There's a group that a Skate friend keeps sharing stuff from on Facebook. Pretty much just an anti Saints group. Usual pictures taking the **** out of our JPT (one of them even said it's more embarrassing to win it than compete in it and not win it...Typical Skate logic). Also the usual crap about them being bigger because they won 2 or 3 trophies 70 odd years ago. But they're now planning to put their phone lights in the air in the 87th minute of their next game (the minute we conceded yesterday) to mock our tribute to Markus. They're genuinely horrible little ****ers aren't they? I'm not even sure why I'm surprised considering the time they jeered all the way through the minutes silence for Ted Bates years ago. Hope the pathetic b*stards stay down there for a long time. Disgusting little club.

Also...They all seem to be irritate as well :/

It's usually the jealous and inferior that have the biggest issues. I actually love seeing an angry looking Skate walk around Tesco in Bursledon with his shirt on, thinking he's crossing some sort of "line".

They've had no recent final, and none of their "Saviours" ever cared enough about them for them to want to pay a tribute. Leave the jealous little shi*s to it and rise above!

So what? Maybe Pompey are bigger, maybe they are smaller. Who cares? I'm not suddenly going to say "Oh Saints are so small, I think I'm going to stop supporting them". I don't care what others think about "my" club. I am Saints. Pure and simple. Always will be. Won't ever have any affection for any other club so any disparaging remark is going to be water off a duck's back.

There's a group that a Skate friend keeps sharing stuff from on Facebook. Pretty much just an anti Saints group. Usual pictures taking the **** out of our JPT (one of them even said it's more embarrassing to win it than compete in it and not win it...Typical Skate logic). Also the usual crap about them being bigger because they won 2 or 3 trophies 70 odd years ago. But they're now planning to put their phone lights in the air in the 87th minute of their next game (the minute we conceded yesterday) to mock our tribute to Markus. They're genuinely horrible little ****ers aren't they? I'm not even sure why I'm surprised considering the time they jeered all the way through the minutes silence for Ted Bates years ago. Hope the pathetic b*stards stay down there for a long time. Disgusting little club.

Also...They all seem to be irritate as well :/

I would suggest that he's not much of a friend.

To be honest I hardly give them a second thought these days.

They're that little noddy club in League 2 or something right?

Quite funny though, I was down in Gunwharf recently and I saw more Saints shirts then anything else, the younger lot down there couldn't give a toss about them. They'll be even more irrelevant in 10 years time then they are now.

Fans of a Division 4 club laughing at a Premier League club coming second in a major cup tournament is a bit like fans of the Jeremy Kyle show laughing at La La Land for not quite winning Best Picture at the Oscars...

Edited by trousers

Forget it, you seem a sensitive type of person who lets them upset you.

The reason they will do it is because it looked impressive.

They will probably get to Wembley for the play offs this season and they will be able to hold their telepnones in the air if they can get enough cable

150_head_on_small.jpg

It's usually the jealous and inferior that have the biggest issues. I actually love seeing an angry looking Skate walk around Tesco in Bursledon with his shirt on, thinking he's crossing some sort of "line".

They've had no recent final, and none of their "Saviours" ever cared enough about them for them to want to pay a tribute. Leave the jealous little shi*s to it and rise above!

If your former employer had gone bust owing you a load of money, you wouldn't be queuing up to laud them or celebrate or reminisce with them about brief glory days funded by Gaydamak's 'interesting' funding

Agreed, ignore them. SFC are far more likely to be at those occasions in the rest of our lifetimes. PFC are stuck with L1 mid-table at best in their business plan. Can't see a Markus type buyer either with the state of their Kipper Shed, chances of relocation slim to none and credit rating.

This thread has got legs yet. I'm told that meetings are taking place regarding an investor....

"Billionaire"

"New stadium"

"Premier league"

were all mentioned. :lol:

Also they're planning a torch light thingy to mock our Markus tribute. Classy as always. Divs.

That'll bring the lighting up to Championship standard....happily the rest of the festering, fish-furgling, sister-****ging care in the community set-up remains where it really only just belongs!

As you say...bring on the comedy :-)

Only one of the saddest posters on here, not the saddest? Blimey BIG DAZZA, there will be a few posters now wondering shich ones you think are sadder than me. Bet there will be some soul searching going on.

No BIG DAZZA, I didn't know "all along" that Storrie was putting a bid together, I found out last Friday when I made that post. And no, I'm not ITK at all, I just get told some pieces of info by a friend in a fairly senior position at PFC who's in a position to know what goes on. And seeing as how much your fans like to talk about Pompey on here I thought you'd all be interested.

As for me disappearing for weeks, could you scumlettes make your minds up. Apparently I'm always on here or I'm always disappearing. Can we decide which one it is. For the last time BIG LOVELORN DAZZA I only post on here when I'm in the office. I'm only in the office 2 -3 days a week. I don't post on here at weekends or when I'm on holiday and I sometimes spend a week or so working in one of our foreign offices and don't post when I'm doing that either.

For the record (especially for BIG DAZZA's lapdog Nick Nack) I'm on holiday for the next three weeks after today. That means I'm back on Mon 14th Sep if you'd like to put it in your diaries.

I guess one of the reasons, despite Clapham's protestations, is that we have reduced our debts considerably since the accounts he keeps quoting. The players we've sold mean our wage bill has had at least £20m a year wiped off it, possibly quite a bit more. Most reports now seem to estimate debts at around £20m which must be one of the lowest in the Prem. Add in the fact that Gaydamak wants to get rid and we're a cheap way for someone to buy a Prem club. Yes we need a new stadium but (again despite what many on here say) a couple of supermarket chains and the FA are willing to contribute towards that cost. SKY money obviously is an attraction too.

Ah, the memories...

https://twitter.com/sam_hunt1996/status/836684157837328389

Get ready for the Portsmyths. "Scummers gets head kicked in" despite clearly getting walked out completely untouched by anyone but stewards.

not trying to do a brave/stupid Southampton fan a disservice here, but have the daft ****s just mistaken a man in a red and white horizontal striped polo shirt for a Saints Fan?

I'm no expert but that 'scummer' seems to have the stripes going the wrong way on his shirt - looks like a Doncaster fan.

Easy mistake to make though if you aggressively market heather for a living - and simple shapes and colours confuse you.

There were ten of them and two plucky pompey lads cut them up bad...another portsmyth is born.

It's a saints polo shirt I think. More videos have surfaced showing the scummer giving it large being dragged away by stewards whilst everyone watches him and throw some bad words at him. Still, they'll tell you he was "battered" by all 5000 of them.

Edited by Golden Balls

It's a saints polo shirt I think. More videos have surfaced showing the scummer giving it large being dragged away by stewards whilst everyone watches him and throw some bad words at him. Still, they'll tell you he was "battered" by all 5000 of them.

Allegedly, he did get a bit of a bloody nose and then got a few knocks outside, this is from the Pompey supporters ( I am surrounded by the loons) I work with who were sat quite close to the incident.

I was actually at the game although didn't wear a saints shirt ! I too thought it was a case of mistaken identity with the horizontal stripes and thought maybe a donny fan - I was in one of the side stands.

There was a saints scarf being thrown around and it made its way to the ****** with the bell - he started to burn it but put it out.

I can now officially confirm that Pompey are truly terrible and all the fans just sit there trying to remember how long they've been in league 2 for. Terrible atmosphere. I took great pleasure in telling the Pompey fans I was with that the Morecambe scorer was a saints legend

Fair play to the 40odd morecambe fans that were in the away end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The myth machine will be going at full pelt over that fan, whatever he was wearing. All the bitter little skates will be literally foaming at the mouth while they ramp it up to be an epic kicking of gargantuan proportions that left him eating through a straw and in no doubt at all about who 'owns' the south coast.

Whoever is he supports, he's a d!ckhead for doing it and I hope he gets a ban.

Allegedly, he did get a bit of a bloody nose and then got a few knocks outside, this is from the Pompey supporters ( I am surrounded by the loons) I work with who were sat quite close to the incident.

Pompey fans leaving before the final whistle? Don't be ridiculous, next thing you'll be telling us they boo their own players!

Who knows seems like a spectacularly foolish thing to do if its true.

Could be a new portsmyth in the making though the day the plucky blue few saw off an invasion of 1000s of scummers at Fratton

They've already started. I've seen 'he was taken away in an ambulance', '40 or 50 where jumping on his head', 'he got absolutely battered' and so on.

In reality he probably took a wack or 2 (as expected and I'd hope we'd do the same) and walked out fine continuing to berate them as he was in a head lock by 3 stewards.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})