Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Another PortsMYTH exploded! For how many years did they tell us that he paid that fee HIMSELF ?

The gift which keeps on giving and giving! :mcinnes:

Even in that article it says he bought himself out of the army....only to immediately be contradicted by Whittingham's quote which says Gregory paid the fee. Quality journalism :o

Has Guy got a bit confused?

Whittingham said: ‘I’m delighted to be here working at such an ambitious and progressive football club."

Surely that statement only applies to his former employer, who will probably be suing him for breach of copyright in using their fatuous quotes template.

It was indeed an honour to meet the godfather of the thread, and to ask him how I can claim back the two years of my life that must have been lost within these pages.:scared:

As for Lord T, you alone obviously understand why I entered West Quay dressed as Kendo Nagasaki, it's the only way to preserve my true identity.

My next undercover public appearance will be as Father Christmas in Cosham High Street - so if any of the caravanning few want to have a word, bring it on, I'll see you in the grotto you sister-bothering dentist-dodgers!

I'll be the one in red and white, and just like Avram I'll be giving it the big ho-ho-ho. :D

I know Fitzhugh Fella - I shall find out who you are when he has a moment of weakness... probably in the pub after a game. I'm certainly not risking going to Cosham..

I never have moments of weakness, my lips are sealed but both Rally Boy and I agreed this saga has way to go and my prediction was that McInnes would resign within three months was considered a good shout - even by Matt. That press conference earlier to unveil the new messiah made Gavin and Stacey look second rate comedy.

I still love how, whilst collecting soundbites as to saints fans views of whether they'd want to save pompey someone made the momentous clanger of asking the one and only godfather of this thread (I'd assume no research was done)....with such a succinct response it's a shame no one can find it perchance....just for old time's sake :D

Has Guy got a bit confused?

Whittingham said: ‘I’m delighted to be here working at such an ambitious and progressive football club."

Surely that statement only applies to his former employer, who will probably be suing him for breach of copyright in using their fatuous quotes template.

How dare you CTFC is an ambitious and progressive club - we're just ****e!

I still love how, whilst collecting soundbites as to saints fans views of whether they'd want to save pompey someone made the momentous clanger of asking the one and only godfather of this thread (I'd assume no research was done)....with such a succinct response it's a shame no one can find it perchance....just for old time's sake :D

Ummm, if I remember rightly, and I'm probably not, that was David Bull not FF

Last term of the Parliament 's Temporary Committee on worked Snoras bank failure investigation work is resumed . Although the commission's own long gone, its conclusions will be adopted by Parliament.

This was on Wednesday informed the Chairman of the National Defence and Security Committee ( CNSD ) Chairman Arturas Paulauskas .

The so-called " Snoras commission earlier term of the Parliament is stuck in the last phase of their work . In protest against the current Minister of the Environment Mazuronis Valentine led the commission draft conclusions in favor of London languishing Snoras former shareholders, it refused to work right . It was just a quorum , and the findings were not adopted .

Now, it is intended to adopt the new term of Parliament. Such a conclusion after talking with V. Mazuronis came CNSD head .

" We heard ( from V. Mazuronis - Telegraph ) answer that they are relevant. ( ... ) It seems that the question is relevant to today's findings through parliament. Study , we will not be renewing - and it does not need to be updated. Just the findings should be confirmed " - after the Seimas CNSD Criminal Intelligence Parliamentary Control Commission joint meeting told reporters A. Paulaskas.

Meanwhile, members of the CNSD , conservatives Rasa Jukneviciene and Arvydas Anu is against Snoras commission work reanimavimą . They say the findings approval is a political statement , just a need to Vladimir Antonov and Raimondo Baranausko lawyers seek their extradition case customers are not granted to Lithuania.

" Next year in January in London will be announced the decision on extradition . ( ...) It would be a huge support for his defense. V. Antonov , R. Grammars defense. Their main argument lawyers defending their clients , the political argument , ostensibly Lithuania Republic of coping with these people politically. Such actions, which now carries the CNSD together with the Criminal Intelligence panel can be used as an aid in protecting compromised themselves and from law enforcement abroad escaping Snoras heads . And we said that Parliament should refrain from such public discussion , " - told reporters R. Jukneviciene.

http://www.delfi.lt/verslas/verslas/a-paulauskas-reanimuoja-snoro-tyrima.d?id=63509894

Women members of R. Jukneviciene message: " The Commission's efforts to help former Snoras heads - unacceptable "

Chairman of the National Defence and Security Committee and the Criminal Intelligence Parliamentary Control Commission began to examine the Seimas order to review and assess the parliamentary commission in 2012 . study on Snoras Bank . Chairman of the National Security and Defence Committee Rasa Jukneviciene and Arvydas Anu during the pre-trial process by offering to stop political discussion and debate on the bank " Snoras " activity limitation .

"Soon, in January 2014 , London will be addressed in the former Snoras Vladimir Antonov and Raimondo Baranausko extradition , and the last major defense lawyers argument uses the fact that the Republic of Lithuania supposedly haunted by their customers due to political reasons. We believe that the reports of the deliberations of the bank " Snoras " activity limitation and set aside, and the last term of the Parliament more pending approval of the findings would support massive damage to the citizens of committed players on defense , " - says the public statement of one of the initiators of the statement of R. Jukneviciene.

http://sc.bns.lt/view/item.php?id=157011

Interesting start to the NY

Went to footie training tonight and the boyfriend (not a Pompey fan) of one of the girls said he had a few mates who were arrested for fighting, (in the ground, he said). Drink was involved it seemed, as the guy was sick in jail, and then turned up and played footie for this guy's team the following day rather the worse for wear. Sounds a bit handbags to me..

I know one of the guys that got arrested, he has been banned for a year the tit. To be honest though I watched the video on youtube of the 'scuffle' (it wasnt anything really) and the stewards were bloody useless

I'm not generally a bitter person.....

But their avoidance of the entirely appropriate 10 point penalty is starting to look like a real game changer.

To be fair I wouldn't have got 66-1 on their relegation if that had been in play. Can't imagine I'd get that price at the moment :smug:

shellshocked is indeed the term.

He had a wake up call today and it sounded like he didn't enjoy it.

No Cotterillesque delusion, Barker just came across as a man lost, stunned by the lack of fight in his squad.

Whittingham must have wet himself when he saw their result.

Perhaps the booing today was still for Guy rather than aimed at the heroic players who will hopefully take the club to a new level...

That said, it was the most passionate and loyal booing in the country.

I also felt a bit sorry for their overpaid keeper - his comment that there are no leaders was quite telling.

I'd expect Barker to bring in some old warhorse to try and get some steel in the team as they are clearly pushovers at the moment.

God help them if they draw our youth team in any competition soon.

@officialpompey: Attendance: 15,295 (864 Newport fans) #Pompey

they are doing well in that department

A valiant effort in regard to the attendances indeed. However, it is along the lines of the valiant effort that a soon-to-be widow might apply multiple blows to the heart of a dying spouse that does not yet have a life assurance policy. If he dies, she has nothing left. She really wishes she had taken up with that fellah she had flirted with for a brief time. Mr Phoenix. He would have been a better lay for sure!!

No, no it's not, in fact, "Fratton Park is set to be alive with excitement." It must be such a laugh watching Conference standard football in what's left of an unmaintained fire trap whilst wearing a blue santa suit. I wish our club had such amazing traditions.

I went today.

Blue santa suits were sh01te, and few and far between, though bloody loads of them went as Empty Seat Transformers - about 5000 of those turned up at the start, and I reckon there were around 10000 of them by the final whistle.

I had a bloody fabulous time, bonus to County fans for singing "Oh when the Saints", "What's that coming over the hill, is it the taxman" and "say hello to Wrexham".

Oh, and Conference standard football is being VERY generous, their attack is L2 standard and their defence would get taken to bits by a top half Conference attack. Sonny Bradley is literally their only vaguely decent defender, Devera headed the ball straight up in the air in the penalty area at least twice when unchallenged and sliced everything else off the pitch. The U18's captain who shipped 7 is basically next in line, their future is bright - in a heading to the centre of the sun kind of way.

And I've just seen the daft Skate sods have an extended bit with Clem on FL Show - nice school they appear to be training at. Must be the Portsmouth University grounds, think I've scored on that pitch for Southampton University too.

Richie Barker looks like he talks sense, difficult to dislike, give it time though.

Nice slow-mo of Sodje getting a handshake from Ertl in the changing rooms last season too.

Honestly I don't have much to add about the match, Newport were on top for most of the game no matter what the FL Show highlights implied to suit their narrative, and County's second came after a throw-in which bounced just outside their 6 yard box.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})