Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

From POL

I cannot see them hitting the heights they were under KL. She pumped into them £54m over her time there. Given how many players they sold for 15m plus can they really be called a well run club?

A skate... lecturing us about well run clubs...

giphy.gif

Edited by trousers

Unlucky.

That Fulham u21 are quite a tough team to beat - pompey did well to take them to penalties.

So close to a GIANT killing but instead a tragic loss on penalties, the 1520 fans will talk about this for years, the night they took Fulham u21s all the way in a thrilling cup tie.

I've seen quite a few Pompey fans think Saints still have large debts. :rolleyes:

So for any reading...

Verified account
@adamleitchsport
Following

More

Adam Leitch Retweeted Adam Leitch

To confirm all loans to KL have been paid off as part of the deal so #saintsfc are more or less debt free

They were never an issue anyway, it was soft debt to the owner, just was waiting for her to sell up and the debts were removed as they now have been.

I've seen quite a few Pompey fans think Saints still have large debts. :rolleyes:

So for any reading...

Verified account
@adamleitchsport
Following

More

Adam Leitch Retweeted Adam Leitch

To confirm all loans to KL have been paid off as part of the deal so #saintsfc are more or less debt free

They were never an issue anyway, it was soft debt to the owner, just was waiting for her to sell up and the debts were removed as they now have been.

the debt to Kat may have been paid off, but what about this great big ****ing loan used to buy our club? Currently secured against Gao's assets, but how long before it is shifted to the club? We seem to have our own transfer saga starting.

the debt to Kat may have been paid off, but what about this great big ****ing loan used to buy our club? Currently secured against Gao's assets, but how long before it is shifted to the club? We seem to have our own transfer saga starting.

It is illegal under the Company's Act to lend money to a Director. This would apply if the club tried to pay off Gao's Loan.

So close to a GIANT killing but instead a tragic loss on penalties, the 1520 fans will talk about this for years, the night they took Fulham u21s all the way in a thrilling cup tie.

They're doing well considering they're boycotting the competition. Aren't they? I mean literally nothing has changed...

Potential laughs tomorrow, they face the former hero but now a villain Paul Cook. Apparently, they're planning on bringing inflatable snakes with Cook's face on :lol:

I wonder if they'll manage to take more fans to Wigan than they did in that infamous photo. The skates get a bit touchy about that particular image.

Edited by Pamplemousse

Potential laughs tomorrow, they face the former hero but now a villain Paul Cook. Apparently, they're planning on bringing inflatable snakes with Cook's face on :lol:

I wonder if they'll manage to take more fans to Wigan than they did in that infamous photo. The skates get a bit touchy about that particular image.

The Hero / Villain swingometer is now actually real :scared:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/debate-is-cook-a-pompey-hero-or-villain-1-8121749

Just for the record, I was at Victorious all three days and I saw precisely three Skate football shirts the entire time (though a few more bootleg t-shirts with the football club logo on them and a couple of polo shirts). Anyway, under 10 in three days, on Southsea Common.

We did sit behind a bloke on the train who was absolutely p155ed off his face at 11:45am, and spent the train journey from Cosham to Southsea rambling on about someone on the train he knew to be a scummer, and blathering on incoherently about it being a real city and singing a song (at noon, in public, on a non-football day) about how this particular scummer was scared to go to Fratton (where he was at that exact moment). At one point he also berated his friends for not telling him where they were on the train when he got on. I wonder why?

I swear he didn't have enough brain cells to bump into each other. He had a lovely moment outside Portsmouth & Southsea station too, when he realised he had arrived, but just stood there rocking for 10 minutes while we queued for the cashpoint as he tried to gather the brainpower to work out where he was going and what he was doing next. Dunno where his mates were.

Just popped onto POL. They seem to be discussing Bournemouth more so than us. Some of them seem to think they might be in financial difficulty...

Bournemouth deserve everything they've got coming

They stood on the Milton End singing pay up pompey and mocking , even after all they've been through !

:lol:

Just for the record, I was at Victorious all three days and I saw precisely three Skate football shirts the entire time (though a few more bootleg t-shirts with the football club logo on them and a couple of polo shirts). Anyway, under 10 in three days, on Southsea Common.

who the **** wears a footie shirt to a music festival?

At a guess, The9.

God no, my kit's for matchdays and lazing around the house only, you'd never catch me in a football shirt unless I was going to or from a match. Even when I was younger it was only ever for training. I will readily admit to being sat on the sofa in last season's training sweatshirt and shorts right now though. :D

It's the ones wearing their kits (Saints or otherwise) around town during their team's match I can't work out, whether the match is home or away. Mind you I'm usually there so I only really see that from Arsenal and Man U fans - though didn't go to the Wolves game last week due to a pre-existing commitment and saw a couple of people in town shirted up well after kick off. Strange.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})