Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Have they paid Alan McLaughlin his testimonial cash yet? The excuse they gave was they were waiting for his accountant to tell them how he wanted it paid. If this is true the accountant wants sacking, 5 months since the testimonial and he still can't work out if he wants cash or cheque :lol: maybe something in the rumour they're skint and need to sell players in January and can't afford to sack cook.

Have they paid Alan McLaughlin his testimonial cash yet? The excuse they gave was they were waiting for his accountant to tell them how he wanted it paid. If this is true the accountant wants sacking, 5 months since the testimonial and he still can't work out if he wants cash or cheque :lol: maybe something in the rumour they're skint and need to sell players in January and can't afford to sack cook.

Perhaps they'll offer it in 'shares'.....?

Talking of shares, there was much talk of all the players and former players rallying to the aid of the sinking ship and chipping in to support them.

The glorious wall of pluckiness unveiled last week shows that only two players actually put their hands in their pockets...

Some down Portsea way are regarding it as a wall to highlight who has been shouting their support, but who didn't actually donate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38495434

Portsmouth fans showed a lack of "class" towards Cameron McGeehan after he broke his leg in Monday's match, according to Luton boss Nathan Jones.

Hatters midfielder McGeehan was injured early on during Pompey's 1-0 win.

"He's a young, talented kid that works hard, grafts, doesn't go down but the booing him off and cheering is an absolute disgrace," said Jones.

"When anyone gets carried off on a stretcher, I don't care who you are, you show an element of class."

He continued: "They showed what type of fans they were."

Pompey fans reportedly sang "you're going home in an ambulance" to the 21-year-old, who has scored 11 goals in 28 matches for League Two side Luton this term.

Portsmouth chose not to respond directly to Jones' comments, but a spokesman said everyone at the club sends their best wishes to McGeehan for a full and speedy recovery.

McGeehan was also shown a yellow card by the referee while on the stretcher after pounding the floor in pain or frustration.

Putting the 'Community' into 'Portsmouth Community Football Club' since 2013...

According to loads of skates on the BBC Facebook post about this. The bloke "throw a hissy fit" , he then "abused the St Johns ambulance staff" before " spitting and swearing at the Blue Few ", so that's why he was booed lol . All this with a broken leg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to loads of skates on the BBC Facebook post about this. The bloke "throw a hissy fit" , he then "abused the St Johns ambulance staff" before " spitting and swearing at the Blue Few ", so that's why he was booed lol . All this with a broken leg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heaven forbid someone in agony would react irrationally and erratically.

Just showing themselves up, as is the norm.

Talking of shares, there was much talk of all the players and former players rallying to the aid of the sinking ship and chipping in to support them.

The glorious wall of pluckiness unveiled last week shows that only two players actually put their hands in their pockets...

Some down Portsea way are regarding it as a wall to highlight who has been shouting their support, but who didn't actually donate.

I don't have many skate acquaintances but one that I do has been called out on exactly this! Of course it was a mistake.......apparently made a great many times :-)!

I hope this Billy big boots has blown all his money.

Former Premier League midfielder Jamie O'Hara, who is currently without a club after being released by Gillingham, has entered the 2017 version of Celebrity Big Brother. (Sun)

O'Hara is one of the little creamy-chinned heroes that milked the crippled old cow dry.

He and his mates sucked so hard on the pompey udders that the team got all bloaty and relegated, while the dried up cow still stumbles around the 4th tier trying to dodge the bolt gun.

In his 'intro', he said all the clubs that he played for.

For some reason, he missed one.

So even BB housemates , who are the lowest of the low, and would **** their mother for a mention in the press, are too embarrassed to be associated with that club.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/pompey-boss-apologises-over-mcgeehan-reaction-1-7757576

The comments section on the News section is interesting... (excuse the spelling and grammar errors)

Speak for yourself cook for God sake he only got a broken leg pansys

Of course I wish him well but if it happened again I'd react the same to a cheat on the opposite team.

PC doesn't speak for the Pompey fans. If there were any lines crossed it was by Nathan Jones with his comments on the national TV and press. I don't see anything from him! The fans do not speak for the board or management of PFC but Jones was speaking as a senior member of Luton Town FC.... very unprofessional and he is bringing the game into disrepute. Our board should be demanding an apology. Mr Cook STFU!

I think unfortunately for him McGeehan is a victim of pretty much all previous league 2 teams coming to Fratton Park with the clear aim of time wasting, slowing down the game, quieting the crowd etc - I for one am sick to death of it

Paul Cook has developed an annoying habit of criticising our fantastic supporters, who were here long before him and will be around long after he's disappeared up the road (hopefully soon). He does not have the right to apologise on behalf of supporters. He should concentrate on the job he was hired to do and leave it at that.

This is just Cook sticking the boot in on his own needlessly. He needs to stop talking to the press because at the moment he's putting his foot in it every time.

He can stick his apologies, the idiot got himself injured by attempting to injure our players. The fool got what he deserved.

How DARE he apologise on my behalf. Paul Cook you DO NOT speak for me. I stand by my reaction on saturday, & feel personally violated & insulted by Paul Cooks comments.

O'Hara is one of the little creamy-chinned heroes that milked the crippled old cow dry.

He and his mates sucked so hard on the pompey udders that the team got all bloaty and relegated, while the dried up cow still stumbles around the 4th tier trying to dodge the bolt gun.

:toppa::toppa::D

A+ for analogical content!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})