Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Hahahahaha

I popped in to the pub on the way back from the shops this morning, saw that they were 2-0 up and had a goal disallowed as I looked, so I didn't think there were any laughs to be had from staying in a Pompey supporting pub and having a pint.

Oh me of little faith..

I watched this game with 3 pompey mates. The shît I was getting at 3-0 “playing you next year” “this will be what happens when we play you at SMS next year” “enjoying seeing some goals for once”

Honestly, I didn’t say a word when it went to 3-3. Just sat back and exhaled. They were fuming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How has a Pompey fan managed to find the money to get out to Barbados to watch the cricket?insurance claim?

I went out for the Barbados test. England suffered a humiliating thrashing and the match was over in less than 4 days.

Before the third day started I was queuing to get in and a Pompey fan started to talk to me. He was explaining how in his opinion England would still win the match.

It would seem that it is not only in matters of football that they are deluded.

Oh they’re having a right meltdown on twitter. Fully split fan base about a trophy they think they’re too big to bother winning. Hilarious.

The justification for those advocating breaking the boycott seems to be along the lines of: "I boycotted due to the introduction of U21 teams into the tournament but now that there aren't any U21 teams left in the competition the reason to boycott no longer exists"

Logic was never one of their strongest traits...

:mcinnes:

The replies to this tweet are fantastic. They’re all up for it now. Setting themselves up for a hilarious fall if they fail to win it. Going on about how it’s not a real trophy, how they’ll boycott it, how only scummers can enjoy the paint pot trophy etc. Then get all excited for Wembley, face paints, flags, bells and teddies at the ready only to try and pretend they don’t care that they lost in a trophy they are too big for anyway. Oh how sweet that would be.

b717b4faaf6d6f5988a8fcab16643b4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})