Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Given their past form with charities, we can’t really be surprised.

A leopard never changes its spots...

You seem to be forgetting that it was the previous football club that played at Fratton Park which had an unfortunate track record with charities. As far as I know, the current football club that plays there has a clean slate in this regard. Similar with the number of trophies they've won.

I tried signing up to the new Pompey Online website, I got an email back from the site owner asking me to send him pictures to prove I was a Pompey fan [emoji38]
Since when did Pompey online get taken over by rocket scientists?

Aaaand normality is restored. ‘Bob Beech, former chairman of SOS Pompey said: ‘It is mean-spirited but if you sell to a billionaire this is what you get.

‘The fans voted for it so I suppose you reap what you sow. ‘

c8a0c8c0124032f02053973895f28b9a.png

Oh and this was funny too,

dd70b44227e5c386f4b316bdee62cd85.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they sisters as well

I tried signing up to the new Pompey Online website, I got an email back from the site owner asking me to send him pictures to prove I was a Pompey fan :lol:

Do you have a brother who will let you hold his cock ?

Anyone seen the clip of that nicely perfumed and sartorially elegant 'Supporter of the Year' Mr PFC Westwood rogering one of his fellow fans (clip available on the UI).

All in public view so must be a regular way of greeting old friends at games down Pompey way

Anyone seen the clip of that nicely perfumed and sartorially elegant 'Supporter of the Year' Mr PFC Westwood rogering one of his fellow fans (clip available on the UI).

All in public view so must be a regular way of greeting old friends at games down Pompey way

Here it is.

Here's a Pompey related thought

Saints sell JWP (which would be a shame as he is a local lad who has come thro the Academy and comes across as committed to the cause ) for £10+m and use the funds to buy out the Micky Mouse owners down the road and have some change left to bring in some decent young British players.

Chuck in a few of our better U21's and see if Pompey can make the Championship as our 'Feeder Club'

JWP would be happy to have indirectly assisted the area where he came from, Pompey fans have the chance for a bit of localised success and they appreciate the largesse put their way by their 'friends' along the M27 and all becomes sweetness and light between rival sets of supporters.

Johnnie Westwood becomes the standard bearer for both clubs.

.................Oh well on reflection lets keep JWP.................

There's a a mistake on the fixtures.

I was assured that we'd be playing them this season but I've been through the whole lot twice and someone seems to have missed them off.

Presumably Sky are keeping them as their biggest game of the season and we all have to wait until they decide when they want the two matches played.

:x

There's still the League Cup, just got to hope that they beat their first round opponent

They've dodged us for a while but I truly believe this year is our year that we finally beat them. 13 years and counting :?

It’s a shame we didn’t get them with Mane, Pelle & Tadic. They were shocking then, we’d have smashed them 7 or 8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s a shame we didn’t get them with Mane, Pelle & Tadic. They were shocking then, we’d have smashed them 7 or 8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very annoying. They were nearly slipping out of the football league and we were in the top 6. Would have been a hell of a thrashing.

By all accounts, they were very fortunate to beat Luton, who played them off the park.

Still, it's the sign of a good team to get results when not playing very well, so maybe this year will be their year after all...

Can't see them doing well if and when they reach the Championship, that'll be the real test of Eisner's ambition. Will he spend spend spend like many teams are doing in that division?

By all accounts, they were very fortunate to beat Luton, who played them off the park.

Still, it's the sign of a good team to get results when not playing very well, so maybe this year will be their year after all...

Can't see them doing well if and when they reach the Championship, that'll be the real test of Eisner's ambition. Will he spend spend spend like many teams are doing in that division?

They have a middling playing budget for a League 1 team, and this is their level. Whatever their entitled supporters think, even reaching the League 1 playoffs is an ambitious target for them.

I see they won AGAIN!! Judging from the reaction of their fans, they want to go up this year. Unlike last year when they definitely didn’t want to go up.

Until they lose a few games, then they won't want to of course.

They're currently beating Wimbledon in the Carabao Cup

The draw for the second round is on Thursday, as it stands we'll have a chance to play them... *crosses fingers*

They will be ****ting themselves and would probably rather lose tonight.

They want promotion this year....... Well for now at least until it goes tits up and then they wont

Pompey are at their level now. And without serious investment (imaginary or not), they aren't going to get promoted until they've been relegated first.

They want promotion this year....... Well for now at least until it goes tits up and then they wont

Exactly the reaction on twitter during the cup game. They go 1-0 up ‘get in PUP’ etc.

Lose the game. ‘Didn’t want to progress in this tinpot cup’ etc.

So nice of their players to keep up with the desires of the fans.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})