Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Good to see the Sunderland fans on Ready To Go raising issues about being not even able to view the Pompey forums, and the excuse is that they would be all trolling like the Scummas, if they could post, but no explanation as to why they cant even read and laugh at the ridiculous P****y are bigger than Sunderland rubbish.

Its my ball and you not playing so there.... skate pri ck stomps off :lol:

Lol.

Let's face it there is a fat chance of any other person with a tenuous link with Portsmouth being called up for England.

As a matter of interest when was the last graduate of Pompey's youth team / academy called up for England?

Lol.

Let's face it there is a fat chance of any other person with a tenuous link with Portsmouth being called up for England.

As a matter of interest when was the last graduate of Pompey's youth team / academy called up for England?

Sicknote's last cap was in 2001.

I see another of the former owners of the former club that used to be formerly known as pompey, has been banged-up.

It was the one who certainly didn't have people shot or launder criminal money through the club, which I believe everyone decided must the fault of the FA rather than those who appointed him and let him buy players to win football matches.

I'm sure all of that messy business will be cleared-up when this ongoing forensic investigation into the accounts is completed - a process so laboured it's now making Brexit look like a trip to Aldi.

Fully expect to see some comparison with our awful turnout at Wembley last season though.
I agree but it was really difficult to get tickets. I had lots of people who wanted tickets but due to the club being so strict it made it difficult to get some.

I agree but it was really difficult to get tickets. I had lots of people who wanted tickets but due to the club being so strict it made it difficult to get some.

Exactly - you had to jump through loops to get a ticket for our FA Cup semi final ..... I know lots of skates going to Wembley that have never been to Fratton Park!

They’ve sold their Wembley allocation, some boycott that is!!

The flagrant hypocrisy aside, that's not bad going for a football club that's merely 7 years old and which has spent their entire existence languishing in the 3rd and 4th tiers of English football.

You have to feel sorry for Birmingham City, they couldn't have predicted that.

It's not like they brought in a manager with a history of unusual transfer activity leading to financial problems at every club that he's joined.

Possibly their unluckiest decision since they appointed Harold Shipman as first team doctor.

You have to feel sorry for Birmingham City, they couldn't have predicted that.

It's not like they brought in a manager with a history of unusual transfer activity leading to financial problems at every club that he's joined.

Possibly their unluckiest decision since they appointed Harold Shipman as first team doctor.

post of the day goes to rallyboy,:lol:

They can’t help themselves. In what was, otherwise, an inoffensive article:

Pompey, though, is a hotbed of football, there’s a different breed of player which comes out of this city. They are brought up to have that fantastic work-rate and never-say-die attitude.

Pompey, though, is a hotbed of football, there’s a different breed of player which comes out of this city. They are brought up to have that fantastic work-rate and never-say-die attitude.

According to wiki..

A hotbed is a biological term for an area of decaying organic matter that is warmer than its surroundings...

By extension, the term hotbed is used metaphorically to describe an environment that is ideal for the growth or development of something, especially of something undesirable.

Quite right!

Lol, a half decent season and they think they're back in the big time again.

Proper club with proper fans who don’t need gimmicks. 8d672d5ffee2b9b36e667f480e69fdd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Let's see how small we can print the name of the competition (or leave it out altogether) to entice the gullible and hypocritical boycottees to shell out on these..."

P.s. I note they're still using the foundation date of the previous football club that played at Fratton Park on their badge.

Edited by trousers

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})